Ori
Ori
Hello!
basicguitar
basicguitar
T'Sup?
Criddle
Criddle
I just found out that Microsoft might or is gonna get rid off MS Paint in the next Windows 10 update. A sad day for all.
Leinfors
Leinfors
For serious? I use MS Paint almost daily. What the heck.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
...what? Why?
Leinfors
Leinfors
We use Slack for a ton of stuff, and its the fastest and simplest tool for making quick image crops so I can post it into slack.

I can do print screen, paste into Paint, then use the selection tool to copy what I want and then paste that into Slack. Its super quick, no load time, and then I can just close it again.
Leinfors
Leinfors
Its also pretty useful for making simple on-the-fly diagrams and infographics. Anything more complex and I'd use more complex programs, but for something I want to throw together in 30 seconds, sometimes simpler is better.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I see...quite understandable to me because even Paint.net can still take a while before it's opened.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Agreed. Booting up Photoshop just to save a screenshot is tedious, especially if you can do it in ten seconds with Paint.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Probably meaning to make Paint 3D the permanent replacement for Paint. That is sa for sure though. Part of me didn't think I'd see the day when normal MS Paint would be replaced like that.

I was pretty unhappy with MS removing Solitare & Chess Titans in favor of their store apps. (new versions have ads)
Back
Top Bottom