Terraria Community Forums

Jill
Jill
Xylia's not wrong. In fairness, I was never one to complain, but nowadays the only thing I get when I look in my alerts tab is a few scrags of tumbleweed rolling across the screen while Mexican church bells echo faintly in the background. An old-fashioned alert dump would make for a nice change of pace.
Xylia
Xylia
^^
@Jill nails it on the head to be quite honest. Seeing 20, 30 alerts make it feels like something is actually happening. I can go entire nights and see 0 alerts and nothing I can really reply to come up on the profile post feed.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Honestly, People, Why Do You Complain About Have 30 Or 40 Alerts? I Would :red:ing Nut Having More Then 10.
Neoshadow Ω
Neoshadow Ω
It's just that I'm really not used to that many alerts, so it's strange and unusual and scary all at the same time.
Jill
Jill
It was always a silly complaint, but not for that reason. It was only silly because we have complete control over our alert settings, so if it's conversations on someone's profile post (the most common cause of people fuming back in the day) that's a problem; well, just untick that.
Jill
Jill
Discord's great and all, but since our crew stopped using TCF convos as some kind of medieval messenger, there was quite little I actually had anything to do with after. Of course, that happens, and it's not a huge deal but it is a bit of a disappointment.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
:red: My Idle Stupidity Could Burn TCF To Cyberash.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
You Haven't Seen :red:.
Jill
Jill
I do agree with Gecko though, I damned-near fell out my chair when I got ~35 alerts myself off Myu and Bisharp chewing the cud after going out for a half-hour. That'd been first time I'd gone over 6 or so since 2015 probably so yeah, was a thing.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I Expect To See Atleast 200+ Alerts Tomorrow, Or I'm :red:ing Rioting. :redspin:
Jill
Jill
Unlucky.

Well, if you keep bumping old off-topic threads I last posted in quite a long time back, that just might happen. Gotta say it's been quite fun to see what sort of :red: I was talking back in 2015 and 2014.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
L I G H T B U L B M O M E N T
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Nevermind, I'm Too Lazy.
Jill
Jill
Pro-tip - you would've had to wait until I'd logged off for the time, anyways. d:
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Jill
Jill
Are you sure you're new to TCF and/or TO? You seem pretty familiar, somehow. Maybe you just remind me of someone off a Discord server or somewhere besides.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Yep, First Account Here. No Discord Account. Although I Frequent PSN. My Username Is Sun_God13. I Have A Avatar Like This, But Without The Words.
My Real Name On PSN Is Finn "Finny Boi" Bushidizyn.
E X P A N S I O N P A C K
E X P A N S I O N P A C K
Yeah, it's nice to have a bunch of alerts, but not all from one person.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
remember when I screencapped 2,500 alerts

I hope you don't because it's really insignificant
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Back
Top Bottom