MiltVala
MiltVala
we got a teaser 2 days ago though.
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
I had no idea. Mobile limits what one can find out a bit
Xylia
Xylia
Kinda sad they only release teasers/new info on twitter/reddit/etc. Wish they'd actually release them here on TCF.
Xylia
Xylia
Blizzard does the same stupid crap. What's the point of official forums if the devs are always hanging out on twitter?
MiltVala
MiltVala
you want to make a whole thread for one silly image?
Xylia
Xylia
Well, they could compile 3-5 spoilers into one image, or perhaps post multiple images of a concept/items/etc or maybe even a paragraph or two about how they're coming along with some general approximations of their progress?
Xylia
Xylia
Into one post* I mean.
TriforceShard
TriforceShard
Xylia
Xylia
Personally IMO, they could do a once-per-week blog post. Take 1 screenshot with the current development build, try to show something new, and just talk about anything that's going on, anything that happened in the past week (of course don't give out too much information obviously). Just.... something, anything, to keep the community active and interested.
Xylia
Xylia
And again, that's a 3rd party website. What's the point in official first-party websites if none of that is going to be posted here?
TriforceShard
TriforceShard
I don't think its the devs posting to the wiki, though. It's just a place where all of the update progress is is gathered for convenience.
Xylia
Xylia
Yeah, the wiki is just people compiling the trickle of information coming out of the devs' twitter feeds.
Back
Top Bottom