Terraria Community Forums

Eli10293
Eli10293
Fine, a majority of the suggestions nowadays feel more like a wish list rather than something that'd actually improve the game
Mattix
Mattix
Unlike 99% of the people writing those enormous suggestion threads with sprites and ambitious but flawed ideas, my short rant about Grand Plan giving light to any block on the screen making Spelunker potions useless. was accepted and the game was made better thanks to it. Spending 20 gold coins on something that allows you to basically see every block you want was ridiculous!
Xylia
Xylia
It's why don't bother making suggestions. *shrugs* That and there are mods. Just make a mod if you wanna see something in the game.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
To be fair it wasn't actually your suggestion that got it removed, it was due for removal regardless as it was a debug feature that was left in.
Xylia
Xylia
Fun was detected, Fun was removed. Par for the course for many games. *shrug* And besides, Grand Design only lit up air pockets, it didn't light Everything up. You still needed potions to see ores in walls where there were no wires unless you waved the thing around everywhere and that took forever.
The True Hero
The True Hero
Because people enjoy making suggestions.
Explinorater
Explinorater
I believe the suggestion thread is meant more for entertainment than for actually suggesting something to the game. Sometimes there are exceptions, but not terribly many.
Mattix
Mattix
@Xylia It did, in fact, light up every single block. That's why now it doesn't give light.
Xylia
Xylia
But only blocks directly underneath the line you drew so it would take quite awhile to light up all the blocks, so much time that it really wouldn't be worth it, it'd be far more worth it to simply make the potions, you'd scan far more blocks way faster.
The True Hero
The True Hero
it was probably a bug, its pretty pretentious to think your suggestion is what caused them to change it.
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
Relived to hear that 1% will. This is not demorilization for a lot of us, this is saying that we will probably get our suggestion in.
Explinorater
Explinorater
Since when was 1% "probably"?
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
I make alot of suggestions
Explinorater
Explinorater
"Probably", according to dictionary definition, means: "almost certainly."
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
According to my pre-algebra textbook, it means more likely than not.
Xylia
Xylia
Eh, 'more likely than not' is.... too far on the left... and 'almost certainly' is too far to the right.. I'd define it as 'with comfortable confidence in the result' ....
Explinorater
Explinorater
The definition of "probably" as quoted from Merriam-Webster: ": insofar as seems reasonably true, factual, or to be expected : without much doubt."
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Ah. The new fashioned ways of googling the definition of a word, to prove someone wrong. How childish of you mortals
Back
Top Bottom