TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
I've recently made my return.
TerrariamcSwaggins
TerrariamcSwaggins
dude i know. im on a little nostalgia trip tonight, really do miss this
TerrariamcSwaggins
TerrariamcSwaggins
tbh getting kinda emotional over it all. so much time passed, so much has changed. wondering if any of the OGs are still active on here
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
So many have moved on, but there's still some sticking around. The forums are not dead, but they're in desperate need of some new life.
TerrariamcSwaggins
TerrariamcSwaggins
yeah absolutely. was looking at the "notable members" tab and all the like gods have fallen from their thrones. dont even recognize any of those fellas. either way i dont really intend on sticking around, my time here has come and gone. just had to visit for old times sake. hoping to get in touch with some of the others
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Quite a few of them are on Discord now. I myself am a member of Jetstream's discord server, even if I'm not particularly active there.
TerrariamcSwaggins
TerrariamcSwaggins
yeah i figured a lot of them migrated over to the discord thing. never really got into it myself, just too busy nowadays. find it hard to even set aside time to play video games like i used to. being an adult sucks man
Criddle
Criddle
still here
TerrariamcSwaggins
TerrariamcSwaggins
yooooooooooo one of the legends wassup man
Criddle
Criddle
still drawing from time to time

also mostly active on discord now, and am staff on the terraria discord, but I still check things here pretty often
TerrariamcSwaggins
TerrariamcSwaggins
yeah i was peeping your artwork just now, looking good as ever man. is the discord pretty active with a lot of the older members?
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
I don't think we've had the privilege of meeting before.
TerrariamcSwaggins
TerrariamcSwaggins
yeah i dont recall talking to you. seems likve youve been around for awhile tho. i wasnt super active on this site, just dropped in to plug my stuff on the wiki and meme around. prolly why we havent spoken
Back
Top Bottom