ppowersteef
Yeah, the avatar is confusing me,
Lazure
Lazure
Yeah, I like my ladies. :)
Flor3nce2456
Flor3nce2456
YOU'RE A GUY!!??? MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIIEEEEEE!!!!!! D:

(Old forum, I constantly referred to you as "she", especially during the whole "Female Armors" thing)
Lazure
Lazure
Guess I come off as a bit girly. Though I am a straight male. I do greatly support female representation in games, and I greatly prefer to play as one in games. I am not transgendered, however I do ponder the wonders and possibilities of what life would be like through the eyes of a woman. That said, I know I'm a dude in real life, and I always will be one. No reason, however, I should have to be one in online games!
Lazure
Lazure
All in all, I have a very hybrid personality. My mind works in a way that it sorta adapts all kinds of different traits from my experiences in life, masculine and feminine alike, so I'm difficult to define.
Lazure
Lazure
I guess you can say, I don't give a crap about borders and boundaries and I do just precisely what I want and what I'm interested in. :)
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
now that i think about:
you were the one that makes female armor variants, the ice queen and other female appearances in the game, despite you're a male
Lazure
Lazure
That's correct :)
Flor3nce2456
Flor3nce2456
Oh well. I do feel kind of the same way, actually. Gender is something that exists only in your head, after all.

Honestly couldn't care less what the female armors look like since I wear vanity all the time, anyways.
Burst
Burst
Awesomest plot twist in the universe, isin't it lazure?
Lazure
Lazure
Sure, except I never was hiding that fact to start with. =p Soooo, accidental plot twist?
Burst
Burst
Ok :)
Everybody
Everybody
Flor3nce2456
Flor3nce2456
@Everybody Well, not quite, what's on your body is something us biologists/anatomists call your "sex". That's defined (Mostly) by your genes. I can go into more detail if you wish. Got tons of examples.
Everybody
Everybody
I was making a dirty joke. -_-
Back
Top Bottom