diet dirt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've decided I don't want to give up on my mod just yet because I feel like the current content and content I have planned would be put to waste, (especially because I have had lore in the works for a very long time that I don't want to be for nothing) so I think I'll try to find a coder who would be interested. No promises, but we'll see where this goes.
    Well I just tried the 1.4 alpha for creating my mod, and there is so many errors that I will never know how to fix.
    I will work on Altered Elements for a bit longer, but once 1.4 fully releases for tModLoader, I am done with my mod. Thanks for all the support, but I suck at coding.
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I know how you feel. I made a simple mod once, and once tmodloader updated i had no clue how to make it work again so i gave up.
    I'm back from a much needed break, and am ready to start working a bit more on Altered Elements. This next update is a bit more focused on balancing and improving already existing items, while still adding a few new items and enemies.
    diet dirt
    diet dirt
    (btw idk when it will be out so don't ask me lol)
    The upcoming update (0.4.6) for my mod Altered Elements is going to take slightly longer. I've decided to add more enemies and items for different classes, so it will take a bit longer than I thought!
    Update 0.4.5 is out done! Will work on making some new enemies and such in the next update :)
    Hey everyone! I am back from my inactivity and will be working much more consistently on Altered Elements Now!
    Update 0.4.5 is almost complete, and will be adding:
    -1 new enemy
    -3 new accessories
    -1 new weapon
    -1 new ore
    -Numerous re-sprites and item changes
    Update is planned to release September 25th, with the update afterwords (0.4.6) being focused on adding more enemies.
    Update 0.4.4 is underway. Will contain:
    -Re-Balancing and Changes
    -Re-sprites
    -5+ New Items
    Hoping to have it out by early or mid March!
    Well, I just released a very small update to resprite and rebalance a few things. Maybe I will add some new items soon but I'm not sure.
    Hey everyone, as you may know I have been inactive recently, and haven't been updating my mod (Altered Elements). There is a reason, most obviously being I am a little burnt out from working on it alone. I have been talking with a good friend of mine about combining his unreleased mod with my mod, but it is not a confirmed thing.
    Hey! Updated Mod To (0.4.2) Stuff In It:
    -Fixed Biron Pickaxe so you can mine meteorite with it now (couldn't before but it said it could in weapon description)
    -Added Biron Staff
    I know that this update was very, VERY small, and I hope to release updates not as small in the future!
    Getting close to finishing up most of the stuff in Update 0.4, will definitely be out by the end of September unless some major bug comes along ;)
    Gonna start posting some updates on what is to come in the next updates of my mod. (Mod name: Altered Elements)
    Update 0.4:
    -5+ new materials
    -3 new accessories
    -5 new weapons
    -Re-Balancing to previous weapons
    -Overall improvements to sprites

I am hoping to have this update out before the end of September. It may be delayed to October due to work and school, but I am hoping I can get it out before than. Take Care!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    diet dirt
    diet dirt
    I really recommend waiting for this update to come out before checking out my mod. In its current state, it has unbalanced weapons and boring sprites :/
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You cannot rush greatness! `;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom