Terraria Community Forums

Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
trying to fight hardmode aeronite in a chaos infusion in lrff13

almost 60 million health with perma-regen = not happening
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
Thought I had enough time left on my fire resistance potion, I had full diamond armor. (MInecraft)
Esther
Esther
Mario kart ds: I didn't know how to use items when I started playing and had to ask one of the people I was playing with
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Pressing start in Trap Adventure 2
CantWontDo
CantWontDo
I didn't use potions until moon lord. I fought moon lord 4 times before I used potions, then I won
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
@Esther I grew up on Mario Kart DS
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
In Pixel Gun 3D, I keep falling in that gap between the two tables on Ant’s Life. While running for my life from someone that has a Slender Touch.
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
I executed a command on the opposite side of that which I wanted. 20+ hours of work gone in a second. Minecraft BTW
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
command blocks are a god send
appleNsauce
appleNsauce
Use the abomination in the final boss of bug fables. KO’d 2 of my party members and left one on 2hp
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
Completely ignoring infection spread
Bringing diamonds into the nether
Buffling
Buffling
Probably purposely spreading the hallow at my first base with the clentaminator lol
CantWontDo
CantWontDo
I spread the hallow all over the world cuz i though it was good, then I was plagued with stupid gastropds all the time
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Okay I made my glowing mushroom house on the surface next to my base, which also included mud and some glowing mushroom grass, and that isn’t how they somg got stuck in my head
Back
Top Bottom