Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    Ended stream two, and I think I did better with in-game commentary/intro & outro. Also, does anyone know the spawn rate of Blood Crawlers? I was building a BoC arena and I regularly saw 3-5 on screen at a time, and got four banners from down there. I kid you not, I got four banners from building one arena.
    Stream ended earlier than expected, because of snow. Which is unusual by itself, considering where I am, but what made it so odd was the flake size. There were flakes the size of quarters! I could see the shape of the flakes as they were falling(kinda), and I got at least an inch of snow.
    So I'm working on a boss sprite, not for anything, just for practice, and the theme is 'came from nothing/the void.' I have the face, but I need a head to go with it.
    "Leave this place. This land was never meant for you to rule." "Says the man who almost died getting here!" "Almost, but a life of almost is a life of never. And you have almost succeeded many, many times, yet failing every attempt you make." "That may be so, but I have finally grasped the key to success in my hands, like a trap finally ensnaring its prey. Now is my master's time!"
    I just thought of the most difficult modded Terraria challenge: Hardcore Master Death Eternity For the Worthy. There's probably something else I could add to that, but it's already insane enough.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Defiled rune and iron heart.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Oh and armageddon.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Aha. Now do all of that, beat SCal, get the highest Fargo soul, and do Boss Rush. That's the challenge.
    Never expected Man on the Internet to do an Isaac song, but the voices are so good. Even the text reflects the characters' personalities, Greed has very sophisticated businessman-like text, and Isaac has a basic font, all lowercase letters, and very little punctuation in his text.
    I just realized that I forgot to take my antibiotic until now(9 PM my time), so I'll have to wait until about 11-11:30 to take my probiotic. On the plus side, I get to spend the time in between doing random stuff on the internet.
    In the Crystal Peak now, I get the map, see a sign for a bench, and then realize that I have to fight a boss just to sit on a bench. I may be starting to go insane now.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That there is one of my favorite moments in the game purely because it makes me think of how in Dark Souls that you always get a bonefire after a boss dies to rest at. It's a one time deal in Hollow Knight but to me it's kinda funny.
    Now in the Spirits' Glade, I have to Dream Nail the things one at a time, because of the protector spirit.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You don't need to use the Dream Nail on spirits. It's actually the least lucrative way of getting essence. Other than the lone ones all around Hollownest that are straight up boss fights, of course. Hell, you can even return to where you've killed some bosses to fight a harder version of them.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Okay then. No more repetitive death!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom