Terraria Community Forums

Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
I believe those around me are demons from the underworld waiting for their chance to strike, because of this I've learned not to sleep.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
I believe gods are just super humans, some immortal and some are mortal, I’m looking at the traveler from destiny 1 and 2 for how it is mortal, if it wasn’t then it would be taking care of itself isntead of having guardians protecting her..
appleNsauce
appleNsauce
Witch gang rise up
I guess I don’t like repeating numbers
Daikon Ocelot
Daikon Ocelot
I have no superstitious habit. I tend to take everything based on logical sense and faith.
CantWontDo
CantWontDo
I've taken less than 2 minute showers since I was traumatized by It. (It was the first horror movie I ever watched.)
Ivyss
Ivyss
Like Moor, I don't really have any either.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I legit don't like looking into mirrors. My family and I do believe, to a degree, in the paranormal. So, that might explain a bit of why I'm like that.
Ivyss
Ivyss
I mean, I avoid looking at mirrors as well, but that's just because I don't like what I see in them.
Buffling
Buffling
Whenever I go to the bathroom at night I check the shower and avoid looking in the mirrors. I check the shower to make sure there’s no demons and I avoid the mirrors in case there are
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
I try to be respectful to things considered evil or powerful, because who knows what'll happen if I'm not?
Like, if someone's making fun of Zeus or something, I will actually get a very strong sense of dread.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
@Dragonfirestaken This is why I like to say during really bad thunderstorms that something pissed off all of the thunder gods.
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
I have no superstitious feelings
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
The closest thing I have to a superstition is constantly being at least somewhat prepared for thieves/murderers/things of the sort. I don't want anyone in my house that doesn't belong.
Back
Top Bottom