Terraria Community Forums

Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
@Buffling I remember you asking a question like that thread's title.
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
I have the strangest health conditions
Shall I go into detail? Y/N
Buffling
Buffling
Question of Day 4:

What's your strangest talent
I also think at this point I have a question relating to everything in existence lol, so that doesn't really mean anything
Buffling
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
How many?
Cause I got plenty
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
(It is a joke)
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
feisty
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
I don't remeber ever not having a cold.
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
The amount of things I am (witch, otherhearted, etc), or just how excited I get about tiny things.
Ivyss
Ivyss
I don't belong in this world. I do know a way, well, two, actually, to get to one I should be in, but there are problems with those I won't get into detail about.
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
I can make my eyes twitch
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
I can conjure burps on the fly
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Ever since my teenage years, I've successfully forgotten my age every year but yet still recall the entirety of the date of my birth. (Excluding the exact time I was born. That knowledge apparently belongs to my mother.)
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
I have what is basically an internal gyroscope, and can apply it to objects like full drinks with varying degrees of success.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
I'm a mug.
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
I'm a very, very normal person. Nothing strange about me at all. Like everyone else, I look like a normal human being and can do what every normal human being can, like being able to tell how much time has passed without glancing at the clock, and being able to detect objects that are out of alignment /not straight.
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
I can make just about any sound
Back
Top Bottom