Terraria Community Forums

Buffling
Buffling
I assume you all know what easter eggs are based on the fact that we're on a gaming forum
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
what if i don't know?
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
BotW’s Salvager set. It’s part of a mini crossover event with Xenoblade Chronicles, basically just being Rex’s Gear.
1615823044129.jpeg

(It boosts swim speed)
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
Oh, one other. There’s an island by Korok Forest called Mekar Island, naked after a Korok from the Wind Waker. During the night, 9 stal enemies spawn
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
That Skyrim is so exploitable to the point where you can make a butter knife kill a dragon in 1 hit
CantWontDo
CantWontDo
I think the sans laboratory easter egg from undertale is the coolest. It takes a lot of steps to get there, and when you finally get there everything is so mysterious.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
In Destiny 2, I've wandered around quite a bit in the past and found the locations where various activities take place. Namely the Forges from before they were taken out and those were the one of the ones in the EDZ and on Io. The one in the EDZ was the best because there was this whole secret facility the Forge was located within.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Oh yeah in destiny 2 you know how you walk down into the hanger and there is this window with no one there and there is an open vent in there, I got in there, requires exploration and some parkour
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
@Sir Greybrynnington III that leads to where the Leviathan's Breath Exotic is (or was) located within a locked... err... weapon lockup as part of a quest. Also a few scannable items to scan with your Ghost for some old lore relating to Ana Bray.
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
*laughs in FNaF*
well~, the secret ending for the corn maze in FNaF VR: Curse of Dreadbear, and the thing that happens when you wear a Vanny mask while holding the glitchboi plush
Chococlover641
Chococlover641
THIS! I love Pokémon AND terraria.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Not sure if anyone knows this game but it's called real life and is also pretty popular, but in there's a secret setting where if you get water on your face then you'll be able to hold your breath far longer.
Also in cyberpunk 77 if you walk 5 steps a new bug appears, pretty good attention to detail.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
probably the minecraft cave from borderlands 2
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
sometimes a dog in terraria will be called sven
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
If you name a Minecraft bunny Toast, it’ll turn black and white
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
if you name a vindicator Johnny it will kill everything