Terraria Community Forums

Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Suicide
It is no to be joked about or something to joke about doing.
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
Mental illness
People joke way too much about it, to the point that barely anyone that hasn't had one or had a friend that did, doesn't seem to understand it or take it seriously.
:red:in' annoying, honestly.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
SomePersonIGuess
SomePersonIGuess
Mental issues, suicide, and maybe racist jokes (if the person who said it is of the group as like a joke about themselves, I’m fine with that).
JabbaD
JabbaD
Autism, racism, some forms of violence, being a jerk, emotions, yeah all that stuff
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Suicide, mental illness
Buffling
Buffling
Yeah I'm not a great person, I joke about pretty much everything
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
It all depends on the context and also whether you know how the person/people you're telling the joke to will react, if it's meant to be malicious as in a slur or telling jokes to someone who's sensitive about said jokes then of course your respect stats go down, and nobody wants to tell a joke only to have someone go on a rant about how they hate a certain race.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Context for jokes is important, and depending on your audience a joke that might usually be taken in a negative light can be perfectly acceptable, like if you and a friend share a mental illness and make jokes about it as a form of self depreciating humour.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
That said, I saw a video that was along the lines of "footage of 9/11 but with unfitting music"; you know, a moment where several people literally lost their lives and probably perished behind the scenes in that very video, and that takes things a bit too far.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
It's one thing to joke about the Holocaust, an event that occurred nearly 100 years ago, but another to share footage of people being slaughtered and call it "humour".
Back
Top Bottom