Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Going through all my dreams I've written down, I think… some of them are *pretty* out there even for me ;-;
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Meh I dream but it is guided by angels testing me…usually very strange and often disgusting, brutal, or scary…I don’t scare and just go along until I’ve said I had enough then I take control of it or terminate it completely….like I said out there and hard to understand and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
    RTree
    RTree
    Whenever i dream I always have a sort of sentience, i normally figure out its a dream without being all there, so it ends up with weird results sometimes
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Lol…I play a game with them to see if or when I can tell and usually they cannot for a while. I can hear “them” loud and clear telling my mind what to do or think of etc. or in other words serious compartmentalization of ego and will.
    The only thing that ruined my nice nap was a crazy dream I had that will never be-- ;-;
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Not always…
    I've had dreams of torturing socks, being tortured by socks, reading bizarre Terraria change logs, being chased by an angry mob because I dye my hair, my late parents haunting me, being banned from all forums just because I refused to join a Fidough cult, my late mother using a new summoning method in a Yu-Gi-Oh! game…
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    And then there was this time I dreamed of South Africa getting a new floating province called "Bad Title" and its capital city was "Custom Title City"--
    WHAT
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    yeah that seems about right
    And so comes the end of September, along with my activity for who-knows-how-long… but nevermore, the raven burst into crimson flames as it soared above the skies like a phoenix of molten ice, shocking even the venomous dragon of the swords with bright darkness.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Schparks
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Oh no! Hopefully you return soon, Cibryll.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    At best the week that is next,
    If not, time along will tell the story,
    Beyond the borders of a cold spring night,
    The Eye of Valmar brings about great fright,
    As September comes to an apocalypse-free end,
    October kick-starts the spookiest of trend
    None shall conspire against the ruler of ice,
    Lest they severely pay the most frigid price,
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Hunger feeding upon the electricity savagely,
    Leaving even the voltic plains a barren land,
    For once, the electrified flame burns coldly,
    Branded a traitor within the very sand,
    Ther—
    eRr0R: t3Xt n0T f0Unð
    pL3a$e d0 n0t pPp4n!c—

ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ

(Darn character limits. ;-; )
    Of course I'd get some crazy ideas for all sorts of stuff when I don't need them--
    What is a trophy? A miserable pile of secrets! Cast it away in the dungeon, sealed within Skeletron Supreme's locker!
    Well, apparently getting important letters way too late is just a normal thing here-- -_-
    And so, notes for hundreds of my characters have vanished into the abyss, feasted upon by data vampires and whatnot.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    Ouch, I feel you... I almost lost a ton of character descriptions last year when my old phone stopped working properly... thankfully I was able to export all of my notepad documents as pdf files, but I almost lost all of those unported descriptions-
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    As it turns out, the data vampires couldn't stand the notes one bit. Seems they're just currently inaccessible and will eventually be accessible again. So that's a huge relief--
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Raye the Survivor has arrived!
    Raye the Survivor has summoned an army of post-apocalyptic creatures!
    The Supercomputer has awoken!
    Raye the Survivor was slain…
    Looks like Nathan is throwing a party
    Reading back some of my past statuses (and responses to them) I somehow misread "Eye of Cthulhu" as "Rain of Cthulhu"--

That sounds like an epic disaster just waiting to be unleashed >:3
    Darkness, my old enemy friend… looks like it's once again time for us to do battle…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom