505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you add music support for the ps3 edition of terraria. I emailed you guys and you said you would amswer back, but I didnt get a reply. Now im asking here.
    punchmypotatoes
    punchmypotatoes
    505Games don't anything on console. They just publish the content. Engine makes the content.
    Fluffy-Chicken
    Fluffy-Chicken
    They did the same thing to me after I sent a big list of bugs.
    Mikaboshi
    Mikaboshi
    i told both of them, and i know what 505 games and engines do, but engines software can't do anything without 505's consent.
    Mobile:I can't seem to get Adamentite and also the orcam summoning item
    (Along with all others) won't have an alternate recipe for titanium
    (Side note:Some times when lagging and you take armor off,it disappears)
    MOBILE VERSION: The game always crashes when I play it for a long time. Hope you fix that please :( Really love your game! Please fix all the bugs in mobile version please please please please as gift for us for this christmas :( :( :( please....
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Maybe go to different worlds and grab lots. You can fight Golem in pre-Plantera worlds on Mobile. Just bring a temple key for each. Also, what device are you using?
    D
    DarkWolf658
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Maybe that's why. Spawn rates seem to have been getting higher on my iPad 4. I don't know though.
    People, asking 505 to add new stuff soon like 1.2.2-4 is not going to get it out any faster. Also, they are working on fixing bugs so they won't be able to get too much new stuff out for a little bit.
    In all of god please make the fishing/frost moon update have almost no glitches & end up like how the 1.2 update first came out.
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    Hey just give them time, and they will do that, or try
    Fluffy-Chicken
    Fluffy-Chicken
    About the no bugs thing you just said, there are a lot of bugs, for example lava bats spawning on meteorite.
    Can I suggest the next time you post an update thread you tell everyone to be careful because there might be a nasty bug or two?
    Just a suggestion. :p
    Loki
    Loki
    That would presume they knew about said bugs...which one must assume they have not at release.

Safe assumption with any software updates: proceed with caution. Hell, see every iOS and Windows update.
    No need to post the same questions. Things are not gonna be faster the more you ask and complain. Let the devs do their work.
    505 games is there gonna be online multiplayer after the 1.2? like on android because ios has the best. android kindle Windows phone never have good things >:|
    patrick330602
    patrick330602
    Well, Windows Phone version got the update, but there is still not a sign for Amazon version.i think they won't notify you about the time and you might need to check store every day.
    SuperMrMan
    SuperMrMan
    I would think that 505 would let us know when the update would come out, they just haven't done so yet. They have been very nice in working with the fans eager to start playing 1.2 on their Amazon devices.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Amazon will get the update, just not sooner than you think
    Did you forgot about WP and Amazon platforms? Unfulfilled promises before the new year brings the bad luck for the next year.
    Loki
    Loki
    I'm pretty sure they already said both were in submission. Thus, the timing of those would be out of their hands more or less. What promise, therefore, would be in play here?
    J
    Jaska
    Calm down and there's a set timer for Windows store submission. 1-3 days check period and after that you just have to publish it and it appears in 30 mins-1hr.

Also it's published now.
    Loki
    Loki
    Calm down? Lol...I would say my track record of 3 years would show quite a bit of calm. ;)

There is never a set timer for anything, as approval isn't guaranteed nor is the pipeline nor holidays, etc.

Regardless, enjoy mobile 1.2. :)
    505 do you have the exact time for Windows Phone and Amazon Terraria 1.2 update?
    Reactions: Jaska
    Loki
    Loki
    Pretty sure if they did, they'd share it. They always have.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom