Unit Thirteen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I made a 2-threaded RP thread!
    I HAVE AN ART THREAD
    CHECK IT OUT
    First is the worst, Second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest!
    • Dead
    Reactions: Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    ¿Significa que los ethans son el "Parasito X" que atacó a Samus en METROID Fusion? Porque si es así, te aviso que serás historia. ¡Y POR MÍ CULPA MUAHAHAHAHA!
    Unit Thirteen
    Unit Thirteen
    No, solo muestran agresión entre ellos principalmente, miden solo una pulgada de alto y viajan en un avión de papel.
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    A, ok...
    I have a pokemon theory that is useless but fun to think of
    in G/S/C/HG/SS, the final boss is the player from R/B/G/Y/FR/LG. Or is it? Think of this. In all gen 2 games/remakes he has a level 80+ pikachu. In the remakes of Gen 2 (HG/SS), pikachu stops learning moves by level-up at level 45. Why isn't it a Raichu? Wouldn't he have known raichu is stronger?
    Unit Thirteen
    Unit Thirteen
    So, here are all the evidence linking that the Red you fight is from pokemon yellow:
    • Highest level mon is a pikachu, strongest pokemon being a starter is common practice
    • Has all 3 starters
    • Pikachu isn't a raichu
    • Definitely has the light ball, proven by the pikachu having volt tackle.
    Esther
    Unit Thirteen
    Unit Thirteen
    i mean, damn, even with the light ball pikachu has lower base stats than raichu. The only stats that pikachu with a light ball has that are higher than raichu's are the attack and special attack, which can be fixed by just handing a raichu a magnet or zap plate to increase the power of its stab electric moves
    Screenshot 2023-11-30 1.42.37 PM.png
    certified confuzzler moment
    • Love
    Reactions: Contemplator
    Unit Thirteen
    Unit Thirteen
    im somewhat sad my idea of an accessory that gave the player 3 heads probably wont be added
    they could've made it an accessory that allowed you to wear 3 helmets instead of it just being for vanity
    hot take: in a pokemon game you should be able to get all three starters at random stages in the game
    like bro do you seriously expect me to be able to make a decision between a fire breathing dragon, cannon turtle, or an evergreen dinosaur? no.
    let me get the other 2 at other areas as rare encounters
    i have beaten the elite four 3 times, have a team of level 100 pokemon, and have caught 124/151 pokemon in pokemon blue.
    Victreebel, Pidgeot, Lapras, Dragonite, Charizard, Raichu
    Unit Thirteen
    Unit Thirteen
    hide ya girl, however im pretty sure most of yalls last interaction with a female that wasn't related to you was when the nurse at the hospital was checking if you were a healthy newborn. (joke, i bet most of you could get a gf)
    petition to make volcarona a mythical/legendary pokemon.
    Its got decent stats, IT HAS A SECRET LEVEL 65 STATIC ENCOUNTER IN A TEMPLE IN BLACK AND WHITE, LEVEL 70 IF YOU'VE BEATEN THE E4 TWICE, its got a nice movepool, and its dex entry says that if the sun were to be blocked out, IT WILL ACT AS A REPLACEMENT, and if a grass hedgehog (shaymin) can be legendary then so should the fire moth
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 12.57.24 PM.png
    perfect amount of people on pokefarm q in order to summon giratina.
    awww look he brought a shaymin
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 12.59.40 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 12.51.38 PM.png

which one will you pick? I'd pick luck, as even if i don't get the 1 mil, imagine all the things i could do that luck barricades. I could get shiny pokemon, a girlfriend, the greatest squad of homies a man could ask for, and far far more! And if i do get the 1 mil, i could make all of my dreams come true!
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Id take the Charisma.
    Talk a bank into giving you 1,000,000 dollars, give it to the genie, and have fun with bubbles.
    Bother everyone around me
    Unit Thirteen
    Unit Thirteen
    Bubbles will either disappear or become friendly once you give him 1,000,000 dollars, your choice.
    I'd pick luck. due to my luck, i could encounter mr beast, be invited to a challenge, win & get 1 million dollars. Also, it'll affect more. With luck i could be lucky enough to say the right things at the right time to basically have good charisma. I don't leave my house most of the time anyway.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    3 - I TP straight to Re-Logic HQ when it is 2 AM in Germany. There I will land at about 8 PM USA local time and sleep until about 12 AM USA local time and become OK at 6 AM local time then when work day starts I will say to the world's best game devs "Hello."
    hold on
    tunnel king is the king of his tunnel kingdom, guaranteeingly giving him some form of authority/power among his civilians.
    Tunnel king is an administrator here, which also gives him authority/power among the members of TCF.
    In other words, my theory is that the TCF takes place in Tunnel King's tunnel kingdom.
    top 3 ways to not get bullied in school
    1. dont be a snitch/teacher's pet. you snitch, your gonna be meeting the dude you snitched on and his homies in the bathroom.
    2. keep ya damn mouth shut. if you don't talk nobody can find reasons to bully you so, no bullies.
    3. dont remind the teacher of homework. everyone finna hate you if you do this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom