zenithspeed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm deciding to move most of the things relating to my obsession with the game Einhänder to this one profile post as replies, for everyone's sake
    (obsession period: November 2023 - ???)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    me resisting the urge to write Einhänder fanfiction:

fanart will still probably come though, once i finally decide to start drawing lmao
    (and i mean regular fanart, not THAT kind of fanart... clean your dirty minds, folks)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    was reading the comments of a post on r/starterpacks and
    IMG_2648.jpeg

EINHANDER REFERENCE???
    i gotta log in just to accept cookies now?? the frick?
    i mean, i usually browse while logged in, but there are some cases where i don't log in, and like with all other sites the cookie popup is EXTREMELY annoying because it takes up space
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    Yes, this was on mobile (Iphone 13 Mini, Safari)
    It's not a huge issue for me, but I noticed it at the time I wrote that post, and found it strange enough that I wanted to make a post about it
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    And it requires you to log in? This doesn't happen for me on mobile with the Firefox app version, I can just 'accept' the cookies and the banner goes away, without logging in.
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    It seemed to be a one time thing since this time it didn't want me to log in
    (whenever I go on a site I have an account on and plan to use said account, I always get rid of the cookie notice first and then proceed to log in; just a weird habit of mine)
    IMG_2218.jpeg

if y'all really want me to name 30 video games though, i'll do it later
    Creeper326
    Creeper326
    I'd just like to give a few games an honourable mention: INfamous (franchise), Skylanders (franchise), Spyro (franchise), The Elder Scrolls (franchise), Red Dead Redemption (you guested it, franchise), Kid Icarus: Uprising, Rebel Galaxy, Fallout (franchise) and Bualders gate (franchise)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    once i get home from school i'll do it too
    i have a feeling a large amount of the list is gonna be taken up by ancient (e.g. Amiga, Mega Drive, and SNES) games
    Reactions: Esther
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    as promised:
    IMG_2324.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    update to that mansion thing
    15572614-F5FE-4FF3-84FA-FF22279DBE96.png

i've finished adding walls to most areas, though decorations like flower pots and a background fountain are still to be done
    right now it's filled with NPC's but i'll make houses for them later
    IMG_2244.jpeg

it's somehow, like, unironically good for finding obscure things and sources despite primarily being a website about cliches and storytelling tools in media
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Though sadly some obscure things aren't on TVT either 😭
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah, there are some things that are like super obscure but not even TV Tropes has it
    that said, i know of one example that Wikipedia has an article on but TV Tropes doesn't have
    i'll reveal it maybe later if i remember
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Draglade?
    (Though it does have some red links somewhere, but I'm too timid to change that 😭 .)
    IMG_2242.jpeg

the Area 51 "raid" was close to 5 years ago...feel old yet?
    jokes aside, it was the last major meme in 2019 (september, which is mid-late), then came 2020 with covid and everything that came with it, and that lasted for like 2 years...
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    apparently yeah...
    i never got the memo about cheese tbh
    imo it looks like plastic, tastes like plastic, and — because all the eCoFrIeNdLy stuff is forced onto us — it probably IS plastic
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    Why don't they raid Gouda in the Netherlands? There is more authentic cheese. I think they hesitate to raid the Netherlands due to demons.
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    that, and all the fire, zombie pigmen, quartz... wait wrong netherlands
    burgermunchers when solar eclipse: ZOMG MAGIC BLACK SUN I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN PLS GIVE ME SUBERPOWAS SO I CAN AVENGE MY FALLEN ASPARAGUS BRETHREN
    me when solar eclipse: oh hey cool, our natural satellite was at a specific location in its orbital path where it blocks the light coming from our stellar object of the G2V class
    i think this starter pack is spying on me
    IMG_2158.jpeg

always check specs✅(kinda)
    old or indie games✅(Juno my beloved)
    3D Terraria✅(idk what the thing to the right of it is)
    always crash✅✅✅(you don't wanna know)
    that one good looking game✅(multiple actually)
    (more in replies)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    ironically happier: maybe???
    news are meaningless✅(i guess... idrc)
    emulation✅✅✅✅✅(F-ZERO MY BELOVED🟦🦅🏎️🔥🔥🔥💨💨💨💨💨💨💨ALSO EINHÄNDER🟦🛸🫳💥💥💥)
    might pirate bc it might not work✅(in some cases... either way, if purchase isn't ownership then piracy isn't theft)
    • Haha
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    I feel that
    on my old laptop I'd often check the minimum requirements first while always expecting the RAM to be the issue (old laptop had 4GB... most games need at least 8 these days...)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    i'm pretty sure mine has 4GB too
    it still runs most of my stuff well, except for Cities Skylines (used to be able to run it but no longer can) and some Roblox games
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom