505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you guys gonna ever add the Lunar Update to PS3 or Xbox 360? Or even add Duke Fishron? If not please tell me. PS Big Terraria fan.
    Da suggestion God
    Da suggestion God
    I have been waiting ages for the ps update on terraria and they finally added the frost moon so there is hope but if they don't I suggest getting the pc version
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    They probably will update it. It just may take a while. just think of all the time re-Logic spent making the updates. 505, Engine Software, and CodeGlue have to completely rewrite the code into new formats.
    Da suggestion God
    WHY IF U HAVE SPECTRE BOOTS IT GUY LOOKS LAME UNLESS ROBE OR SIMILAR ITEM EQUIPED????????
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Hmm... Never noticed that. Same with Lightning Boots (it's what I have)?
    randomstickguy
    randomstickguy
    Yea it looks weird also armor boots don't show on manikins
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I've noticed it... Even one time the pants didn't come back even though they were supposed to be there. Had to remake those (I think).
    Er, just wondering, also kinda annoyed by this but why do corruptors and floaty grosses not spawn after Plantera has been defeated? We mobile users need answers! Also, will this problem be fixed in future updates?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    They probably will fix it. Probably doing so at the moment if they haven't already.
    Mr.lolipop
    Mr.lolipop
    Corruptors and floaty grosses dont spawn at all for me no matter what its very, very annoying as i have every thing needed for the ankh shield minus the vitamins
    I tried loading a world on my Xbox 360 edition of the game and it turned my whole world into dirt, all of my other worlds are normal when they are loaded up so I think it might be an item bug or a world generating one. Could you please see if this can be solved?
    Crablegs10
    Crablegs10
    Darn termites, forgot to check those pesky bugs....
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    you corrupted your world.
    did you quit while it was saving/loading something?
    Crablegs10
    Crablegs10
    Only disconnected the Console for at least a month... Seems that can be the only problem.
    Is bird statues not spawing in worlds a bug?
    Becouse i've been finding a lot of bat statues(and others, there are alot un the underground snow biome) but not even one bird statue.
    Mr.lolipop
    Mr.lolipop
    Bird statues spawn u probably arent looking hard enough try a new world
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Yeah, just got 2 on worlds pre-update(frost moon), still they are very rare, like, un getting lot of mimic,bat,bunny,and fish statues but only 2 birds :S
    How hard is it to fix a bug ?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    We probably will get 1.3 if our devices can handle it (which they probably can) and IDK about T:OW though, if it isn't received well by the community, we may not get it.
    Da suggestion God
    Da suggestion God
    If we get the 1.3 update on console and mobile I'd say it would be in the very far future 5-6 months after pc release that's why I bought the pc version
    Da suggestion God
    Da suggestion God
    the first version I had was the vita
    Is it possible to do mods to the mobile version ?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    then keep it to yourself
    Da suggestion God
    Da suggestion God
    not really. there's mods for items that haven't been implemented yet such as S.D.M.G and reds wings and hacks that let you have infinite health and stuff but not mods that add in fan created stuff like an ultra slime
    TerraRexPlayz
    TerraRexPlayz
    the ultra slime would be kinda OP :D
    So I've noticed the beta testers seem to be improving in skill in actually playing the game. :P
    That, or you have a lot of beta testers with heavily varying levels of skill.
    For some reason when im in the underground crimson souls of night dont drop (im in mobile btw). Is this a bug?
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    Yea its a bug :(
    Da suggestion God
    Da suggestion God
    that happened to me too. I had to make a world with corruption and bring into hardmode

I get the voodoo doll from my already existing hardmode world
    505 can you a update for iOS makeing the truffle move in faster like you did on android
    Mr.lolipop
    Mr.lolipop
    Terraria gamepedia
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Yeah, I saw, but it does spawn eventually, at least on iOS. Anyways, don't trust everything on the wikis. They may be wrong.
    Da suggestion God
    Da suggestion God
    mine says every five minutes enoki would like to settle down and he wouldn't even though I have a mushroom biome above ground 500 blocks wide and 6 blocks thick
    Hey guys! A week ago I found a map for PC called "Space Invaders" which is comprised of mechanisms made with HOIK bug .. And in the mobile version is not that beautiful bug, but I'm doing the map to the mobile version! (Obviously no mechanisms HOIK) But I have a problem.. My tablet does not have root access, and therefore .. I can not get the map file .. Anyone know what I can do?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    You're not supposed to mess around with files in your game, I know how to, but I won't state it (anyways, I only know for iOS). Also, we do have the Hoik bug, just not upside down slopes. Upwards and side to side hoiks work (Well, at least up, sideways should work too)
    I have a question (becouse i cant find anything about it)
    Have you fixed the orange bloodroot spawn rate?
    If not, do you know what the problem is? I got one underwater.
    If any info. about where i find it helps, i will share it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom