Terraria Community Forums

Lagomorf
Lagomorf
When the sun will become a huge black hole and devour an entire celestial system.
Doylee
Doylee
I'm fairly certain that it's okay to like any game that you enjoy playing. If you enjoy Terraria, so be it, you like it. If you enjoy Minecraft, so be it, you like it. Never found it to be a huge deal as to why people flame and compare the games to each other.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
As soon as opinions will be allowed on the internet.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Statistically, the number of people who quit Minecraft to play Terraria far outnumbers those who quit Terraria to play Minecraft.
ZemmySix
ZemmySix
The thing I'm speaking about is that, for some odd reason, people who have newly joined the forums automatically assume that they will become more "popular" by saying: OH, MINECRAFT SUCKS ITS FUR 2 YEAR OLDS.
Just an observation.
Lagomorf
Lagomorf
It's a herd instinct, nothing more. Strong reflex that drives minds in one dirrection.
652Graystripe
652Graystripe
When I get ahold of the people who think it isn't okay.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
I like both games in their own regards. I don't understand people who hate the other game personally.
Lagomorf
Lagomorf
But suddenly people start comparing games to eachother and than quarel about which one is the best.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
But that's where the problem comes in. They are too different to compare. Sure, you can bicker what game you prefer, but that's base on preference. And surely it won't go anywhere. It just seems silly to me.
Lagomorf
Lagomorf
It really is so, but as often, almoust nobody cares. Probably indifference may be the worst bane of our generation.
stormconure
stormconure
Same. I like both.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
I dislike Minecraft but not because Terraria is better, but because its simply boring me to tears.
Unless we're talking MineZ, which I need a lot of friends to play.
Lagomorf
Lagomorf
It's been said that tastes differ. Don't you want to start a flame war though?
stormconure
stormconure
I like minecraft beacuse of creative mode and command blocks and redstone. Survival is indeed ultra-boring, but making huge, functioning creations is extremely cool. Sure it takes a while, but I love it
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
I dunno, I find a special charm in Survival. Seeing what my mind might whip up when I just play for a bit.
Back
Top Bottom