Spazmatizm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ninja was walking around when he was eaten by King Slime, he thought to himself, "Man, Kun-ai EVER get a break?" AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I'M DYING!!
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Eye of Cthulhu was about to defeat a puny human one night when the human suddenly pulled out a nimbus staff and killed him! He thought "EYE sure didn't see that one coming!"
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    The Wall of Flesh is where all your spent "arms and legs" go! AHAHAHAHA, wow that one was terrible...
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    One night, someone used Golden Shower on the Mourning Wood while the angler was making his master baits in priva- I give up, I'm not even trying at this point.
    it would be rather funny if in one of the new terraria games they added a brand new NPC: the Green Slime!
    Reactions: GrumpyMonk and Azu
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    His species was so weak that they were almost completely wiped out, so they just gave up and came to us for protection in exchange for some dumb slime products.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Why can't I like my own post? This is literally the greatest idea mankind has EVER faced in all history.
    Azu
    Azu
    I did it for you. best idea evar
    Ever wanted to play Xbox 360 with a REAL eyeball? Add me, I'm zorafan580
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    I would suggEst you use the quick hook-up section. More views, more chance of replies, more chance of victimspartners.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    I'm a noob and trying to browse on iPad is so tedious, thanks for telling me about that
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Wait, how do I ACCESS that section?
    I just love how your avatar is a green eye just like spazmatizm.

Have fun with a crappy MS Paint edit
    8NOelM2.png
    Reactions: Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    No longer available? Good thing I snagged it while I still could.
    LeFr33
    LeFr33
    ocrap, dunno wut happened
    Not much going on right now, some moron with a sword stole about twenty of my souls earlier, don't ask how I have more than one soul.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    If your souls were stolen by a moron with a sword, you deserved to have them stolen.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Pumpkins flying about everywhere kinda hurt you know, especially when he makes a book pee on you beforehand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom