505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So when exactly is the 1.2.7642 update coming out for Amazon? We still exist too, you know.
    Azu
    Azu
    Which meqns it gets lower priority over the big fishes
    D
    darkrider400
    Small size, relatively big popularity, its actually got a pretty big market on Amazon
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    iOS hasn't gotten any sort of bug fix update yet so... Also, just wait. It'll come for all platoforms eventally (hopefully).
    Please tell me that you are working on the next update for terraria console because I'm super hyped for it and if you are then when's the release date for it. Thanks for reading.
    Me on MrRudi's profile: "How about making Ocram the gateway to Plantera? And make everything craftable with the alt ores." These 2 things don't seem like something that you guys would skim over, so it seems like it's on purpose.
    I know I may sound a bit selfish, but is iOS going to get the bug fix update too? Pretty sure me and plenty of other people are wondering.
    Will you be making a front page announcement for Terraria on Wii U and 3DS? Cenx and Engine(Mr. Rudi) have both confirmed them on their profiles, but lots of people still don't know about it! It also would be nice to more about like how it will work, and like how close to finished these versions are?
    i have a bug to report on the xbox 360 version
    the blizzard staff doesn't seem to to be able to move the cursor very far from the player, or move around everywhere on the screen like the rainbow rod
    and im wondering is this a bug i hope a moderator or developer can respond soon because this weapon isn't so great with out that ability
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Technically it's not really "new" because PC/Mac/Linux/other computers have been using that setup for years, but it still would be nice for iPads/other tablets. Too bad I just have an iPad, and not a keyboard.
    Hello, I am a console and mobile version user, but on the mobile version I've been experiencing some crashes of the app, but it isn't too big of a deal. Just putting it out there as stated above, so it maybe can get fixed. Thanks :)
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    They are working on the bugs! They are even getting a bug fix ready for at least Android and Amazon.
    505Games
    505Games
    Hey! Thanks for letting us know. We're deff looking to squash all the bugs we can, but it takes time. If you can send details to our Customer Support team, that would certainly help! Here's a link: http://www.505games.com/contact
    Hello I bought Terraria about a week ago. I played it a lot everyday since then offline. I built a house on that offline world and put about 5 chests into the house. I put lot of things into the chests e.g. Gold, diamonds etc. and now I can't use or place chests on this world.
    Is there a set date for the next ios mobile update? Can't wait...
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I don't know if iOS is getting the update (even though we REALLY need it), but tbh, this is a question I've been asking myself. @505Games
    505Games
    505Games
    No set date yet, but we're working on it! Once we have an idea of when we can get it out we'll be sure to share.
    iKirbyGaming
    iKirbyGaming
    Ok, thanks! Take your time, cram in as much as you can!
    Can you make it so night is longer and enemy spawn rates are higher? The pumpkin moon event is hard to do on mobile.
    Could you add russian lenguage to game? I want to buy Terraria but there is no Russian lenguage, that's why gamers of Russian region should to use pirate version. They download
    special russian version of the game. Please add russian lenguage in the game. Sorry for my mistakes, I live in Ukraine. Please, send your answer on my mail( [email protected] ).
    Thank U for attention!
    505Games
    505Games
    Thanks for the note. We'd love to have Terraria in as many languages as possible!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom