Khaelis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Roll call! Who will be making their 1.3 world/character in Expert mode? I sure am!
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Yeah, it is probably a character creation mode (Mediumcore, etc).
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    May be more than that - for the sake of "not cheesing" the mode, Expert worlds shouldn't be accessible to non-Expert characters, nor should an Expert mode character have access to non-Expert worlds.

> Drop Flairon/Megashark+bullets/Spectre Armor into chest with normal character.
    > Log in with brand-new EM character.
    > 40% of game won from the start.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Never thought of that. Probably the case, or at the very least like it.
    I really hope 1.3 introduces more bow weapons. I know there's a new Queen Bee drop that's a bow, but I want some new Hard mode bows, too.
    Terraria needs a fail counter for every time you die from fall damage during a session.
    Reyals
    Reyals
    For public i presume? Why do you even want this.. it's so humiliating.

You forgot about traps btw. And achievements would be nice "lots of achievements"
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I was just thinking of a personal counter to see how many times you've done goofed while playing, but I like your idea better.
    Reyals
    Reyals
    Nah, statistics are nice! Also in-game page.

Oh.. perhaps it would be better to post this in suggestions thread.
    Really hoping Terraria 1.3 brings new end-game bows into the game. We need more bows. <3
    NOW THROW ALL YOUR POKE BALLS AT IT.
    Darkest Gaia
    Darkest Gaia
    I'd rather use torment. Just to be that guy.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    And I'd use SWAGGER! It'd probably confuse the heck out of you.
    Darkest Gaia
    Darkest Gaia
    inb4 you get hit rather than myself
    Why do Hash browns make me so damn tired. x-x
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    how is that even possible?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I have no freaking clue. They just make me tired for some reason. XD
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Probably because it lacks nutrients besides grain and fat :p. At least that's what I think anyways.
    Too lazy to Google Search. How many obtainable Monster banners are there currently? I wanna do a collect-em-all challenge before 1.3.
    Thinking of doing a Bow-only challenge along with my first time Warrior only play-through. Not looking forward to grinding for that Marrow..
    Is the Wall of Flesh immune to debuffs such as Poison and On Fire? I made some Flasks. Just want to make sure before I go in swinging. :b
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Sadly, it is. But the Hungry may not be.
    I love it when there are a ton of big pockets of Hellstone near Obsidian Houses. Don't need to make as many Obsidian potions. XD
    I love how I want to do a Warrior only playthrough and the first item I see in the Traveling Merchant is a Revolver. I wanna use it so bad.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    That is the problem with class playthroughs: you just want to be free. However for me I usually lug around EVERY set of armor, weapon and accesory for that tier and then kill however I please! :)
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I've done enough playthroughs where I was free, and in my opinion, It's too easy. You can always pick the items/weapons you need to fight against bosses, that's why I'll rather play with only classes, to see if it's possible with other weapons. It doesn't bother me that much.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    I love the Golem because I usually get about 4 power cells, so I do 1 melee, 1 ranged, 1 magic, and 1 summon/ bow kill.
    So this Medium World I made for my newest Warrior only play-through has four Pyramids.. Wow.
    Reactions: Alabaster
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Know why a lot of people think things like these are rare?

Because most players, for reasons I will never be able to understand, use small and medium worlds.

Whenever I see four giant trees in any world I generate, I dig through them without a second thought.
    A
    Arthurdigit
    Trees aren't such rare :V
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I just find Medium worlds satisfactory on how I play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom