Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Doing an expert mode playthrough with my bro, got both of your dev sets!
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Cenx has two dev sets, that's wicked cool
    487 unread conversations...I keep telling myself I will get through them all... I am such a liar. :(
    Im fairly new to this forums and maybe i say hi?

I also have a few ideas for Otherworld or something else that i came up with on random moments and idk if it's a 'good?' Idea to say it? Lel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    MinHui128
    MinHui128
    Also, what does that watch/unwatch thingy mean?
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Watching a thread will give you notifications of replies to the thread, with the opposite being true for unwatching.
    MinHui128
    MinHui128
    Ok thanks, that helped nearly as much when someone gave me premuim in tf2 :)))
    ad htis ssugjesschin two hte gaem http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/new-boss-cthulu.1030/
    colDelay
    colDelay
    They added Moon Lord, which is basically Cthulhu. And this is not the first time someone suggested this. There are dozens of "plz add cthuluh inot gaem" threads already.
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    I didn't use proper english, I sounded stupid, the suggestion is from the dark ages when I was so anti-social that I thought that people that suck irl would be cool on the internet 100%, sooo.... I was joking. Lol. Also that was like a year ago and was my first suggestion ever.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    eboLag.Exe, please consider this:

Vilgax_future.png

"It looks slightly like" doesn't mean it is.
    You feeling any better?
    Reactions: Vanaros
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Minus the mosquito bites yes!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Glad to hear! :D
    I hope you don't contract another disease from that same misquito! :(
    MagneticLord
    MagneticLord
    Mosquito bites...I'm camping in a tent 3 hours from home. I know mosquito bites.
    Hallo there Cenx! How's it going?
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Pretty good, you?
    Metoot
    Metoot
    Kinda good. Wasting my time, coding a kinda strange Terraria demake and stuff
    Will the unobtainable Luminite tools be enabled in a future update?
    AnarchyBlues
    AnarchyBlues
    What Crimso said. 90% of weapons & tools in Terraria are just collectibles anyway.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    I actually like Drills. Except for the fact that Mining potions don't seem to affect them, that really needs to be fixed.
    AnarchyBlues
    AnarchyBlues
    I actually have an idea regarding that. I know better than to make suggestions again though.
    Oh no I'm so sorry that was auto correct. Sorry bye
    H
    Hax4Ever
    Please use the comment button on these. It's right under the status updates and to the right.
    Hello cents I just want to say thanks congratulations on getting married and I love you and the demilogic team for terraria. I can't stop playing it. And I love you developer vanity set its so pretty. See ya
    How much would a signed Collector's Edition of Terraria signed by you or Red, or both, cost? I really want to put one up in my room, but can't find anything on Amazon, so I must take it directly from you!
    is there any plans for terrablade getting a buff/upgrade? because for a blade that is so legendary its named after the game its in and has an achievement just for obtaining it its kind of crappy

also not meaning to be nit-picky or anything but its kinda ugly aswell
    willsp
    willsp
    although many people will (and have) stated that its is just a another sword striped of its title like the nights edge or the excalibur and should be left alone I just think a sword that has its own achievement for being crafted should probably be more respectable
    General Milky
    General Milky
    It is respectable though. It's the best weapon for a good chunk of the game. From Plantera all the way up to Duke (including the moon events, if you count them as below Duke tierwise) it's the best melee weapon there is, overshadowing all else.
    willsp
    willsp
    i said I respected it already!.....you know what,im just going to go do something else.i have posted a respectable suggestion and therefore have no further reason to hang around waiting for some inevidable douchebag to continue the endless stream of hate comments. goodbye and wake me up when 1.3.1 comes out
    The only thing that could make Expert Skeletron better is if he gave you the middle finger when he killed you.
    Anyone else notice that Skeletron Prime has 2 saws, one vice, and one lazer cannon. But one of the saws shoot bombs? It's pretty weird...
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    Hmm... well for me it appeared as two saws... either a bug or im just seeing it wrong...
    Doylee
    Doylee
    If you think it is a bug and have proof of it (preferably a snapshot) then you can report it as such in the Bug Report section of whatever system you are experiencing it on.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    Ya, I just fought him a couple times and it was a Prime Cannon and i was just seeing it wrong... thanks....
    Terrible joke #1
    What is a sick bird?
    An ILLEGALE.
    Welp that sucked o_o.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    You've got to be falcon kidding me.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You think you're full of pen-win, guys, but you're just beak-ing to be frowned at.
    The Owler
    The Owler
    I'm talon you, y'all are just winging it with these puns. Seriously, you guys need to crow up.
    It would be funny if whenever you said you were sick, instead of meaning ill, you meant great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom