RoboTTrustworthy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could anyone make a little doodle of mine into a digital drawing?
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    It's a guy with wheels as legs, and a super small hat, and a moustache, and a backpack..

and stuff ya kno
    So i've got a horror movive planned for our art class. [read comments for cont.]
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    I really hope we get freedom in what we are allowed to make, but then, if we do get that freedom, i really wonder how far i can go.
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    (the "killer" is supposed to wear a gasmask and a headset playing classical music)

And yes, it is supposed to be a take on stereotypical horror movies
    So i decided to further research the mental problems i have. As i go deeper, i am starting to get worried
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    I'll just be silent about everything until i have gotten things cleared up with an doctor.

I feel like a drama queen, and i really hating being a drama queen
    K
    Krasunir
    I would do the same, but I can't because for some reason my problems "aren't serious enough" to warrant going to a doctor.
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    Hmm. I'm not the type of person that takes initiative so I really can't help you with that

Anyways, thanks everyone for your thoughts, it appreciated
    Anyone know of any good mods with lots of new bosses?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The ones I know about were for tApi and tConfig... Not sure they'll get ported to one of the mod 'engines' being developed.
    So let's say i were to research something that might give the power of manipulation, is that wrong to do, or is it okay?
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    I'm not "Above judgement" I just feel bad when I'm judged.

And RoboT, can I participate in that? It seems interesting.
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    I'll have you in mind when i get around to it
    Granger
    Granger
    Thats actually a thing that happens, no need to research it. Ever heard of self fulfilling propecies?

Its the same concept, make someone worry about knocking over things, wait a bit, "Whops, did you just knock over a thing because you were worrying about knocking over things instead of paying attention to what you're doing?"
    The thing i have the most problem with is pointing out positive things about myself
    Reactions: Varsia
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Me too.
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    The only problem with me researching the thing im interested in right now would mean i'd have to make experiments. And i am way to lazy to ask people to partake in them.

I mean, i'd probably just end up eating a bag of chips after giving up :p
    K
    Krasunir
    Me three. My only good trait is grammar/spelling, and even at that I fail sometimes.
    As i research more and more about the brain and about how time/timelines work i realize that i might actually be manipulative
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    And i realize how the reason i want to learn about how things affect timelines is just so i can manipulate time for my own use, to controll my sorroundings
    I haven't touched terraria in forever. Anyone know of any new 1.3 item that's really fun to use?
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    I didn't say the last prism wasn't fun...

I just said if you knew of any item that isn't all about power, but has some cool effect. _Yes, the last prism has a cool effect, that i know.

What i was trying to ask for was if you knew any nice items like for example the money trough, it doesn't really have too much of an point endgame, but it's still fun to just have around
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    Actually eh... i give up.. i don't have a good way of explaining
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    1. Get Yoraiz0r's Spell
    2. Equip it on vanity slot 2
    3. ???
    4. Profit.
    The only way to know a banana is an alien is to fly to mars and eat a banana. They will hunt you down and make food out of you.
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    Your son will then eat a banana, and the process goes on and on again
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    I truly wonder who ate the first banana, starting the process. I'm hoping someday i'll finally find the banana eating one before they go to mars
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Moral of the story: RoboTTentacle has gone bananas.
    I need help on a name for the people guarding and controlling the world in my sci-fi-esk universe im making (read more in comments)
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    first of all, the religion isn't real, second, it isn't the religion that tells them what to do, but they just follow it. The bad guys were already crazy, and decided to join a religion, in which they decided to use it to their own power. But if you feel it containing a religion would just give bad messages, i'll remove it.

I don't want anyone holding a grudge
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    Ah, no, I was more for a universal name for followers of the religion, not a special name for the bad guys, my bad.
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    eh... ill just remove the religion part.. im getting anxious
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom