LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was thinking of having my modded bosses drop books, scrolls, or whatever it can be, that allows the player to read into their backstories.
    Reactions: neoselket
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    This type of idea can really allow the player to connect with the boss... instead of just a random thing outta nowhere, or having that backstory for the boss itself shoved in your face on the page they're shown.
    Introducing a few more modded enemies and items for the Dungeon. More shall come tomorrow.
    If I was ever ruler... yeah, I'd be sending my own country straight to hell like a fired arrow alright.
    I just realized I was skimming through the SCP Foundation wiki for an hour or two... while listening to Gwyn's music.
    Sur
    Sur
    Are you thoroughly sp00ked?
    I'm pretty sure that if science had conquered all of our minds, we'd be tearing everything apart, cell by cell, hungry for more knowledge.
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    W1K
    W1K
    I'm pretty sure that if science had conquered none of our minds we'd be tearing each others apart just to prove our beliefs to be right.
    Double-jointed? Triple-jointed? Quad-jointed? How about Omni-jointed? What, not enough? How about Infinity-jointed?
    Deadbre12
    Deadbre12
    more like jetstream infinity-jointed

(kill me)
    Anyone remember the trombone? Yes? How about an instrument literally made from a femur? No?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    isnt it basically a trumpet but bigger
    Most spriters would use another application of sorts to help 'em sprite. Me? I use Paint.NET with plugins and MS Paint to do the job.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    That's what I do also, but I'm not really the best at spriting. ._.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Paint.net is probably fine, but it causes me physical pain to use ms paint for anything.
    At least it's good my mod isn't too popular. Because if it was, I'd be sleeping before it was even 7 PM.
    Finally back from my break. Did some small but not significant tweaking and things here and there.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    To throw in the context, the "break" I was taking, even though not technically a break per se, is practically me holding off on doing dramatically big goals, and instead focusing on doing some more trivial tasks at hand.
    Purple = power (and according to some sources, is the color of death in Japan).
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Then again, I'm starting to believe that everything is lying to me. Damn you, internet!
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    That explains the 3rd Street Saints. They're powerful *and* deadly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom