LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Managed to get both permissions from RealFaction and Action Animation. Now you can hear that badass song when you're fighting that one boss.
    Using one of RealFaction's music for my mod... oh yeah, and permission was granted as well.
    In spite of me not giving a damn about everyone's opinions on it, I'm looking forward to eventually getting my hands on a Switch.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Also, I'm working so hard, taking bone and flesh, to keep my thread maintained. You have no idea how hard it is to do such a thing.
    I'm surprised I have this many likes. Did it take nothing more than a few jokes to get there?
    Eva0sct.png
    K
    Krasunir
    Yep. That's how [these] forums work, apparently.
    Headaches and eye strains are an uncommon thing I get whenever I spend too much time on my computer. Lucky that I have some advils in hand.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    ...Even though advils are used for treating mild to severe pain.
    caveswallow
    caveswallow
    Turn your brightness down or keep a room light on if you use at night. Bright blue light it what causes that.
    Finally killed Vordt of the Boreal Valley! I am thrilled to be making a return to Dark Souls III, which I haven't played in ages.
    If anyone is wondering what's happened to my mod -- don't worry. It's still being worked on as we speak.
    Beaten all the bosses of the Calamity mod... now time to fight these bastards again on Expert Prepare to Cry mode!
    Reactions: Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Have fun! :D
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    You can take many bets that I'd barely stand a chance against Providence (and to a further extent, the Devourer of Gods, Yharon and Supreme Calamitas) at this point. But I'll keep trying until I win -- I barely give up on anything!
    The shadow of depression has walked over me for about 2-3 years. It has bound me to it's chains quite well, did it not?
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Remember if you feel depressed you can always lay back here, this place distracts me so much from my usual agitating life. Its nice to be around nice people :^]
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    ...It's such a shame that I lost hope of regaining my happiness. This is what my years of stress, pain, and vile slander from various people has rewarded me with; just slamming the 'give up' button.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    The only advice I can give you is really stay positive and keep your mind off the things that stress you out if possible, I had a hell hole to deal with for 4 years only ending just last week. Im sure there will eventually be a time when you can look back at this with relief hopefully.
    While I've heard that the Tremor mod has done some... questionable things, (continued below)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And of course, they kinda laughed at me because I didn't like it. Whatever. *shrugs*
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Well the lead developer is Russian, and as we know, Russians are indeed completely different from your average American, so of course they'd have... that in there, and... probably laugh at that...
    (pleaseforgivemeforthisifitendedupoffendingyou)
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    And well, Russians can be superstitious.
    So umm... yeah. My one battle with the Devourer of Gods ended with the both of us dying simultaneously. What.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom