Search results for query: *

• Users: Lythael
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lythael

Issue with conflicting NPC housing banners (Pets/Slimes can't be assigned together to certain valid housing)

Surely it is a bug and not error on my end right? All 4 rooms are exactly the same slime can go in any of the 3 ones except the one where Demolitionist is. In that specific room i cannot assign both the NPC + Pet (in this case slime) for some inexplicable reason but other 3 rooms work fine...
  2. Lythael

**REPORTED** Graphical issue with Liquid Waterfalls

Waterfalls don't connect properly on certain sloped angles and they hang few pixels above abruptly cutting off.. while also they properly connect on other sloped angles. This screenshot should explain this more clearly: This happens with every liquid:
  3. Lythael

**REPORTED** 1.4.4.2 Quick Stack to Nearby chests behaves oddly (dosen't work/partially works) depending what type of items are inside at same time.

If there is a stackable item of same type in the chest. Stacks won't overflow when quick stacking. If there is one non stackable item of same type in the chest. It won't let you quick stack same type item to that chest. However if you put 1 stackable item and 1 non stackable item in said chest...
  4. Lythael

Weapons & Equip Please consider reverting or looking into the Blade Staff nerf

Its attacks feel extremely weak now. To the point of not being worth using at all. Almost feels like a Pre Hardmode summon weapon now.
  5. Lythael

Blocks & Decoration Echo Walls

I know it's a probably a fat chance but it would be awesome if we had Echo Walls in addition to existing Echo Blocks. Not a game changer but it would be a fun little addition for builders especially if they also provide passive light like the Echo Blocks they would be amazing for background...
  6. Lythael

Game Mechanics The Constant crossover seed and big problem of food availability early on.

It's extremely borderline unfairly difficult to get food early on in The Constant seed. Hunger drains way too fast and Fruits are the ONLY source of food you can get in your first day. However the drop chance of fruits falling from trees is WAY too low so if you die or live on your first day is...
  7. Lythael

Resolved [CLOSED]

EDIT: Nevermind i'm a dummy working as intended Please delete if possible. Sorry for the trouble caused by my brain fart.
  8. Lythael

PC [Journey Mode] Vanity items like capes , tails etc are in "Accessory" category rather than "Vanity" category.

Not sure if this intentional or not or if it even needs a "bug" report. But items that are purely vanity are in category for functional accessories. I provided some examples in pictures:
  9. Lythael

**REPORTED** [1.4.1] Stardust Guardian still loses its "transparency" effect when any dye is applied.

Title^ This is one of the minor graphical issues but it really takes away how awesome SG looked with some dyes like Grim , Void , Shadow dyes. As an example: Stardust Guardian with Shadow Dye in 1.3.x (notice the cool transparency shadowy effect) Stardust Guardian with Shadow dye after 1.4...
  10. Lythael

Blocks & Decoration Echo Walls and Echo Platforms

Echo Blocks are one of the best additions in 1.4 but why stop there? Why not add Echo Walls and Echo Platforms? Think of the possibilities! -Platforms could be used for suspending objects in mid air without creating collision -Walls could be used to create ambient light to underwater builds...
  11. Lythael

PC Moon Glow Planter Boxes are spawning Angry Trappers / Snatchers

Never seen this happen in 1.3 but now in 1.4 Planter Boxes can spawn these things: This may look funny and all at first but its incredibly annoying if you have planter boxes greenhouse near your jungle home... Or using those instead arena platforms..
  12. Lythael

PC [Visual Bug?] Stardust Guardian is no longer translucent? (Some dyes now look way worse on him because of this.)

EDIT: This seems to be dye specific issue with Stardust Guardian. It does have the slight transparency effect by default but only when undyed (default colors). Any dye applied causes it to lose all the transparency effect. Unlike in 1.3 where the transparency effect was preserved when dye was...
  13. Lythael

Weapons & Equip We have Dirt Bombs but why no Sand Bombs , Snow Bombs , Mud Bombs?

I really like the addition of Liquid Bombs and even Dirt Bombs has its uses like quickly filling up holes after a meteorite crash , sealing off flowing lava. However .. why stop at just dirt? Wouldn't be cool to have a variety with those like Sand Bombs , Snow Bombs , Mud Bombs etc that work...
  14. Lythael

**REPORTED** World Globe and Celestial Monoliths acts weird with one specific Forest Background

^Title Minor visual glitch where World Globe and Celestial Monoliths backgrounds act weirdly on certain world background. - World Globe seems to cycle twice per one throw on this same specific background (as shown in 0:42 timestamp) - In that specific background Celestial Pillars backgrounds...
  15. Lythael

Biomes & Nature Chlorophyte Solution

Since it's clear that its too late now for ideas like cross biomes for example : "Corrupted Jungle / Crimson Jungle" being implemented that can be purified back to original Jungle. I'm thinking that it would be great to at least have simple yet elegant solution for the problem of Jungle being...
  16. Lythael

**REPORTED** Hover Controls : "Click" don't save and revert back to "Hold" when restarting the game.

Small issue i noticed is that game doesn't save my prefered Hover Controls setting It always reverts back to default "Hold" whenever i set it to "Click" and leave the game and come back.
  17. Lythael

PC Water Bolt no longer guaranteed to spawn in Dungeon? Like at all?

First dungeon after 1.4 on my friends world we looked all over the Dungeon pretty sure we got every single book case tere is. Not a single Water Bolt. Now i'm having hard time on my world finding one. Decided to open up Tedit and seek out Water Bolts. Found one.. ONLY ONE!! In entire Dungeon...
  18. Lythael

Working as Designed Torch God's Favor torch swap doesn't work in Ocean (Doesn't convert to Coral torches)

Intended or a bug? I'm asking cause it still converts to bone torches and demon torches in Dungeon / Underworld despite these torches not having any effect on luck. Yet it doesn't work for Ocean's coral torches which do have positive luck in that biome.
  19. Lythael

Game Mechanics Mediumcore / Hardcore death penalty settings for Journey characters?

I know it may on paper seem pointless to add such thing in a mode with basically a "cheat sheet" BUT imagine what joy it would bring to masochists to have a Master Mode experience but with 10x increased enemy spawns aswell as have Mediumcore / Hardcore death penalty looming over their Journey...
  20. Lythael

**REPORTED** Hammered platforms duplicate placed items at alarming rate (Infinite platinum exploit)

Title^ When hammering a platform 3 times and attempt to put a placeable item on it like seashells it duplicates the item constantly when holding left mouse click. Video of how this works: PS: I was not able to recreate this in Multiplayer, this glitch only seems to work in Single player.
Back
Top Bottom