Search results for query: *

1. Crimsion_Mc_Black

Paracord weapon/creature challenge

Make a weapon/creature of your choice out of paracord, it can be one you designed yourself, from an anime or cartoon, video game etc. Note, straight lines won't count you actually have to do some tying and knots in order for it to count. Also when you post a picture of you creation, post a...
  2. Crimsion_Mc_Black

The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

we all have fought those bosses For me it is viper from titanfall 2. He pilots a titan that uses a sniper rail cannon, flies around non stop, and shoots a s*** ton of rockets occasionally. Nuff said
  3. Crimsion_Mc_Black

Post your lego creations!!

As a side note, you can also post a creation made by off brand bricks, (megaconstrux kreo etc.) Also make sure you write down the name of the creation and a destricption of it as well. Like this: UNSC Raptor A smaller walker used mainly for quick deployment and ambushes.equiped with a mini...
  4. Crimsion_Mc_Black

Weapons & Equip The Billy Boom, a launcher that actually shoots gernades

Name: the Billy Boom Tooltip: a launcher that actually shoots gernades Damage: 25 Velocity: similar to the gernade launchers Location: dungeon chests pre hardmode Ammo: Any gernade Basically it's a gun that puts the mostly useless gernades into something useful It works similar to the Gernade...
  5. Crimsion_Mc_Black

Those "how did I survive that?" Moments

:bluslime:tell us that one moment where you thought you would die but you survived in a bad :red: way. NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR VIDEOGAME MOMENTS ONLY.:hoppinjack::rslime: My moment is this, I was doing the "Where do the bees sleep" mission in phantom pain. I was scouting out a giant soviet camp...
  6. Crimsion_Mc_Black

The worst decission you have ever made

Title says it all. just don't insult other people for the poor decisions they made. I'll start When I thought it would be a great Idea to fight the destroyer, during a blood moon, right next to a corruption. I died, but at least I got like 7 vitamins.
Back
Top Bottom