Search results for query: *

1. x0rsw1tch

[1.4.0.5 Linux]: Server No longer prompting for password

The only thing that came to mind is that there was some new undocumented feature where the client was saving passwords. At least we know it's not something on our end!
  2. x0rsw1tch

[1.4.0.5 Linux]: Server No longer prompting for password

Not sure if this is intentional, is the client saving passwords now? My 1.4.0.5 world on the server stopped asking for the server password since upgrading last night, everything else is working as intended. My configuration is as follows (sensitive information asterisk'd) EDIT: Clarification...
  3. x0rsw1tch

Linux Server, is this normal?

Anyone?
  4. x0rsw1tch

Linux Server, is this normal?

I have a number of Terraria server instances running on Linux and it seems that when they are idle (no players connected), they are consistently using CPU time. Not a huge deal, I am just curious as to whether this is normal and to be expected. I would like it if the idle servers weren't using...
  5. x0rsw1tch

Linux Terraria crashing when i try host and play with friend.

@Marcus101RR, @Tyro, OP explicity stated the game still crashes without mods :) 1. Update your game to the latest version (1.3.5.3) 2. Grab the standalone server off the main site and extract locally. 3. Create a BASH script file that starts the server. Here's an example of mine: screen...
  6. x0rsw1tch

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

Anyone willing to try my fix (nvidia)? It's worked quite well for me, running in borderless window (or fullscreen) and no need to enable choppy Frame Skip. Would like some feedback as everything else I've tried in the past didn't work that great...
  7. x0rsw1tch

PC 1.3.5.3 Save Crashing

You'll need to change your "Documents" location when moving those folders. "Documents", "My Games", "Pictures", "Videos" are special folders and Terraria will either use the location of "My Games" or "Documents" to find your game config/save folder. In other words, you can't just move stuff...
  8. x0rsw1tch

Super computer running terraria in slow motion........

I've been looking into this recently and I finally found the solution that worked for me, and it may work for you too. These typical fixes... Reinstall XNA Framework (no effect) Turn on Frame Skip (only helped in Fullscreen) Turn off Multi-Core lighting (no effect) Turn on Retro Lighting Mode...
  9. x0rsw1tch

Server Configuration Issues

From the Official Wiki: https://terraria.wiki.gg/Guide:Setting_up_a_Terraria_server Set secure=0
Back
Top Bottom