Search results for query: *

• Users: The Grunk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Grunk

PC Rainbow Dye [How To]

Rainbow Dye can take forever to make Here is a quick video on what all is in it, and where to find the ingredients. Hope this helps...
  2. The Grunk

PC Player Download Map

I don't know if this thread belongs here, but here's to hoping. Dose anyone know, and can explain to me, how to make a player download Terraria for people to play? thank you
  3. The Grunk

Humorous Bad Puns and Dad Jokes

share your best of the worst puns or dad jokes. like if someone were to say "i am so hungry" I really cant help my self i say "hi hungry can i call you so?" then they punch me...
  4. The Grunk

PC Pumpkin Moons

Looking for more to do multiple Pumpkin Moons. The only thing that I really want would be raven staff. every thing else is up for grabs! Let me know if you are down.
  5. The Grunk

You Laugh You Lose

why is there not one of these already... or maybe there is and i didn't know about it... Rules: nothing too vulgar... that is all
  6. The Grunk

Items Super Chest

So I as just thinking that it would be nice if we combine two of the shame chests at the Tinkerer's Workshop to make a Super Chest! with twice the holding capacity.that really is the basic idea I have... What do you think? Sorry I don't have a cool little infographic to go along with this. I...
  7. The Grunk

Adventure Time!!

Come one grab your friends! on October 28 the new episode will come out (finally) so I thought lets make a discussion thread about Adventure Time. A place to share your ideas, theories, favorite episodes... basically anything Adventure Time related. What do you say?
  8. The Grunk

Where you from?

Save the map and add a dot to it showing where you are from. that's me up in northern California... Rules: Save the map and add a dot then repost the image. that's really all there is to it... Let's see how much of this map we can cover. If you don"t live in the U.S.A. feel free to start a new...
  9. The Grunk

Terraria and Music

What do you listen to when you are playing Terraria? Do you listen to anything at all other then the in-game music? I like to listen to audio books while I mine. that or I've been listening to "The Book of Mormon" on spotify a lot lately.
  10. The Grunk

What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

we are on the verge of 3000 different items in game right now... not all of them are very useful.What is the most useless item in Terraria to you? this is my list...
Back
Top Bottom