Search results for query: *

1. Commander Crocket

Member-Run Project Terrae Opus

TO Intro -- Terrae: plural form of Terra (Earth) -|- Opus: artistic work, especially one on a large scale -- Greetings fellow Terrarians, and welcome to Terrae Opus, an ambitious project that aims to become a mouthpiece for the members of our beloved community, while serving as a conduit to...
  2. Commander Crocket

Items The Vault Key - A Hardmode Alternative to the Money Trough

In accordance with @Safeman's recent inclusion into the Re-Logic team, I feel as if it is only fair that they also received an in-game item in their honour. Thus, my first suggestion will be a simple and concise one. My proposed item, the Vault Key. After defeating a mechanical boss, this item...
  3. Commander Crocket

Crocket's Q & A AMA

Hello all, and welcome to my Q & A thread. Do you have any burning questions you would like to ask about my forum personality? Or perhaps you have a question about me in real life? If you fit into either of these two categories, consider yourself in luck, for here you are free to ask me any...
  4. Commander Crocket

Casual Crocket's Q & A

Hello all, and welcome to my Q & A thread. Do you have any burning questions you would like to ask about my forum personality? Or perhaps you have a question about me in real life? If you fit into either of these two categories, consider yourself in luck, for here you are free to ask me any...
  5. Commander Crocket

PC Terraria - A Guide to Alchemy.

Greetings fellow Terrarians, both young and old! I present to you, for your viewing pleasure, an all-inclusive Steam Guide I have created on the basics and the finer points of alchemy in the world of Terraria, detailing the potions in the game, their effects, how to craft them and other relevant...
  6. Commander Crocket

PC Greetings, fellow Terrarians!

Hello there, and welcome to my Introduction! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I am Commander Crocket, but you can call me Commander. Or Crocket, it's all the same. Gonna save us some time, and cut straight to the chase. To...
Back
Top Bottom