Search results for query: *

1. SagetheWise

Blocks & Decoration Would it be possible for the living loom to be sold by the Dryad NPC?

I was very surprised to learn after browsing the official Terraria wikipedia that the living loom is only legitimately obtainable (i.e. outside world hopping) from living wood trees on some occasions, and isn't guaranteed to spawn. If you are unlucky enough to get one to spawn, there's no other...
  2. SagetheWise

Builds Build tour! Almost 70 hours in pre-hardmode

Almost 70 hours have gone into this world and character. What a remarkable, beautiful journey this has been for me. Never before have I taken as much time to smell the roses and shape the world to my heart's and imagination's desires. Before I fight the Wall of Flesh and change the world forever...
  3. SagetheWise

Blocks & Decoration Can the mannequin/womannequin have 7 accessory slots to match Master Mode?

Would it be possible for the mannequin and womannequin to gain two extra vanity and dye slots to match? The current set-up works fine for Classic Mode, but if you're playing on Expert or Master Mode (with an extra 1 or 2 useable accessory slots, respectively), and you wish to dress up a...
  4. SagetheWise

PS4 PS4 Destroyer Bug

I summoned the Destroyer in Hardmode, and oddly enough, it was completely invisible. Nevertheless, its hit box seemed to remain in the same location. A few of its probes were still visible (only a few, since I was able to kill it so quickly). I took no damage; either it could not reach me at...
Back
Top Bottom