Search results for query: *

• Users: Predious
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Predious

Game Mechanics Suggestion: Add option to make max stack of items instantly if given enough material to do so

So we all know how to get a lot of something made from something else, you hold right click and wait until its done being made. I.E. Turing stone mined from the ground into Stone Slabs or Stone bricks. But that takes quite a bit of time. Solution? Add a button combination for faster crafting or...
  2. Predious

PC Anyone interested in playing together?

I have just over 1900 hours in Terraria and I can tell you, if anything, one thing that I know about this game... it gets lonely playing by yourself. I hope that with this thread I can find like-minded people to join up and play this game with, to finally get a chance to enjoy it with others...
  3. Predious

How do I play as a vampire without mods?

Title should be straight-forward, but I'm asking because I had the thought crop into my head after watching some clips from Queen of the Damned (2002) and under recommended videos, Terraria videos showed up. Anyway, from only going out at night to using life steal items and gear, I can...
  4. Predious

Theory: Conveyor belts can act like faster Hoiks?

The thread title sounds a little confusing, but i'll try to explain my idea. Conveyor belts move entities at a slow constant rate, as is intended by the devs. What if they could move things faster if made into a hoik, and work even faster then a regular block hoik? Or would the conveyor belt...
  5. Predious

Ocean Farm Hoik trouble - Can't Hoik Crabs [Solved]

So I'm having a little trouble with my ocean farm. I'm trying to get a hoik going to launch the crabs that crawl around on the floor to come up into my trap room just below me. Any thoughts on whats going on or how to fix/set this up? This isn't suppose to be a huge, automated 4 platinum coin...
  6. Predious

[Social] Wireless Contraptions discussion/research

I'm going to be conducting research into wireless contraptions, their viability, and how best to make them work, and make them work efficiently. Although the term 'wireless' in Terraria will need a short synopsis to help push the ideas lifespan along. In short, a 'wireless' contraption is one...
  7. Predious

Question Hello again, A question, and 'wireless' contraptions?

First off, its been far too long since I have made a post in the good ol' T-MEC Forums. While I haven't been a big part of this whole scene, being there for its creation and helping to contribute to its growth in the beginning was a blessing to experience. I hope things are going well, and...
  8. Predious

Theory: Certain blocks cannot have enemies spawn on them?

The theoretical idea in this post is simply this: Do some blocks not allow monsters to spawn on them? Like maybe fire blocks (Meteorite blocks or Hellstone blocks) and platform blocks. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on whether this is true or not, and how this could be utilized.
  9. Predious

Congradulations Joe Price and Zero Gravitas for making it to PC Gamer News!

http://www.pcgamer.com/terraria-player-builds-in-game-binary-to-decimal-calculator/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0
  10. Predious

Terraria 1.2.4.1 Guide: A guide to playing Terraria

Terraria 1.2.4.1 Progression: A near complete guide to playing Terraria and getting the most of of your world. (IMPORTANT: There is a summary checklist at the bottom of this guide for quick reference and convenience.) Note: This is a large compilation of information from multiple sources...
  11. Predious

Theory crafting: Using computers to execute actions

Considering the versatility of these computers and counters, is it possible through them to make other actions possible? An example is this. Say you want to have some kind of random number generating device in your world, and you want it to be connected to different statues that spawn different...
  12. Predious

ITS OFFICIAL: Yrimir uses hoiks!

Time of hoik use/demonstration: 6:00 minutes. : D
Back
Top Bottom