Search results for query: *

• Users: Metoot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Metoot

Other Quality of life: Golfer NPC is too difficult to obtain in Hardmode

When Hardmode begins It becomes extremely difficult to obtain the Golfer NPC if you didn't do so pre-WoF. The NPC has too little health and defense to survive more than a couple hits from the rapidly spawning monsters, which are likely to spawn on top of him, so often times you'll just find his...
  2. Metoot

PC The game visibly stutters while the FPS is reported as exactly 60/ around 120

I have the following specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650; Screen @ 120hz RAM: 8GB The problem is that while the game reports constant high fps, at times it feels like 30-40. Wat do?
  3. Metoot

Game Mechanics Fix the biomes!

Biomes coulr really use some rework, both generation and mechanic wise. In an average world, you have following : Jungle is half-overlapped with evil (crimson/corruption) upon start. I've had a small world where overworld jungle was literally not there Snow biome is right next to spawn At least...
  4. Metoot

Game Mechanics Expert Mode enemy money pickup is overpowererd

This is something that has been bothering me for a very long time. The quirk of expert mode that allows enemies to pick up any dropped money, in my opinion, very flawed. There are moments when it makes no sense and is only upsetting the players Enemies can pick up the money the moment they kill...
  5. Metoot

PC A world has near-unplayably high spawn rates

Started a new expert mode playthrough only to be welcomed with spawn rates that make the game nearly impossible to enjoy. Descending into crimson means encoutering around 10 blood crawlers at a time, going into jungle results in ponds full of piranhas, just leaving the house once killed me with...
  6. Metoot

Docummentation for file formats and mp network protocol?

Is there any resource like Minecraft's unofficial wiki.vg and official wiki containing info about Terraria's "internals" available? I'd like to write a terrain generator, but I can't seem to find any resources on map format
  7. Metoot

What's the deal with "Cheating attempt detected" and can it be turned off?

It seems to dislike us very much. We're playing on our own server and even pouring a bucket of water is considered "liquid spam", or fighting things with an onyx blaster might lead to kick for "projectile spam". How can this be turned off?
  8. Metoot

TPT - The Photoshopping Thread

This is an image I found on google. See, there are still watermarks on it. The goal is to shop as much stuff to this image as possible 1. Take the lastest version of the image somewhere in the thread 2. Shop something to it. Not too much, just 1-3 things 3. Post it here again, with new...
  9. Metoot

Member-Run Project Terraria Livestream Sign-up!

Hallo folks! I gonna livestream Terraria 1.3 on 1st of july! The stream is gonna be mostly for russian community, but if you'd like to join, you may sign-up here and on 1st of july, around 15:00 GMT+6 I will send you the IP and password! Current list : MetoolDaddy (me) maybe SilverSword95...
  10. Metoot

Drawings & Paintings MetoolDaddy's kinda-sorta anime sketches workshop.

It's been 5 years. I don't want this to exist any more! This stuff sucks o///o
  11. Metoot

[WIP] My first game - .ball()

This is my first attempt to make a game. .ball() is one of games that supposed to be a mobile game, but released on PC for some reason. Controls : Left/Right Mouse buttons - accelerate left/right Any key - jump. Screenshots Download (w/ source code) Changelog : Pre-release 0.1...
  12. Metoot

Old Final Fantasy VS Modern Final Fantasy Discussion.

So what do you think is better? Old or Modern? In my opinion old FF games is way more intresting. Open world, nice design and etc.
  13. Metoot

Action 52 - Ooze [Remix]

A not-so-:red:ty version of Ooze theme from Action 52. Turned out that after a few hours of recreating it in Famitracker it's a pretty nice song :)
  14. Metoot

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Fighter's band

I'm not sure which category I should post this in, so I posted it in multi-topic, since it's both equipment and game mechanics Fighter's band is an accessory that adds COMBO ATTACKS. When you attack an enemy with fighter's band equipped, damage multipler will appear above your head. Each time...
  15. Metoot

Mobile Terraria hangs up without internet.

When I try to play Terraria with internet connection - it works fine, but if i don't have internet - it just hangs up when I tap "Play" button. Can I fix it somehow?
  16. Metoot

NPCs & Enemies Terraria's... True Final Boss?

Yup, i just got an awesome idea how it could be. Well, you know, the "goal" of Terraria is to purify the world, but you aren't getting any reward from this! And so, you're cleaning up the last block and the screen suddenly fades out x_x Then, you're teleported to the world's original spawn...
  17. Metoot

Very-very late introduction

Soooo... Hi ^_^ I'm a teenage russian (i even have an ushanka hat) who likes retro games and programming. Yes, teengae russians exist, and they can be seen outside russian websites. No, i will only speak english on this forum. Yes, i'm a russian. Yes, i'm real.
  18. Metoot

What is your favorite VG music?

My favorites : Megaman X2 X-Hunters Stage 1 (you REALLY should listen it) Terraria - Golem/Pirates Mario & Luigi : Superstar Saga - Battle Theme
  19. Metoot

Need some help with port forwarding

I have a piece of :red: shaped as a router and i dunno how to forward ports on it. Model - D-Link DIR300NRU. Nothing works. Can somebody help me? Why i'm so angry? It can't work more than 2 days without restarting.
  20. Metoot

Weapons & Equip Weapon - Leaf Staff

Leaf Staff is an early hardmode weapon crafted by combining Leaf Wand, Emerald Staff and 15 Crystal Shards. It shoots a rapid stream of sharp leafs. Stats : 20 Base Damage (2-5 Damage to post-hardmode enemies) 10% Crit 1 mana for each shot Insanely Fast speed Gif preview (more gifs coming...
Back
Top Bottom