Search results for query: *

1. Exeton

PC [Question] Moving RAM usage to the hard disk

I've never tried it, however I'd assume you can add recipes for other mods by doing something like.. Mod otherMod = ModLoader.GetMod("otherModsName"); ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(this); recipe.AddIngredient(this, "YourModsItemName")...
  2. Exeton

PC [Question] Moving RAM usage to the hard disk

It's my understanding your computer actually does this automatically. If there isn't enough ram, some process memory will be stored on the disc (which is significantly slower). The reason tModLoader only let you have so much content is because it's 32 bit. This essentially means each memory...
  3. Exeton

tModLoader Npc Enslavement [Looking for Spriter]

Yeah, it was 0.1 / minute, but I didn't want to have to wait 10 minutes to test the feature :p Edit: There'll also be ways to upgrade the lumber mill to increase the productivity from 0.1 / min
  4. Exeton

I just realized there's no bug collector. I guess I was thinking of the angler.
  5. Exeton

tModLoader Bags of Holding

I was actually thinking about making this mod and then found out you did. What do you think about extending the item groups to work while interacting with chests. For example, If you double click on a daybloom while holding down a certain key, it'll move all the other herbs in your inventory...
  6. Exeton

Thanks, didn't see the typo, Virukino @Unusacies I'm not still not 100% sure how the whip will work. I was considering having it be a weapon that somewhat follows your cursor, and when you whip a town npc a GUI opens up and you choose where to send the ncp. Now I think it might be better to use...
  7. Exeton

Thank you for the heads up. I'm not trying to be racist or insensitive, and if the majority of Terraria's Town NPC's were black, I would change the mod. That being said, I don't think killing in games like csgo condones murder, nor do I think enslavement in a video game will suggest white...
  8. Exeton

Intro: NPC Enslavement is a mod focused on removing Town NPC clutter by sending all your useless town NCPs off to work. Using the new NCP pokeball item, you can send the bug collector, party girl, and other unimportant NCPs to your choice of a lumber mill or mine, where they will collect...
  9. Exeton

tModLoader World Generation Video Series

Hey guys. Today I'm starting a video series for world generation in tModloader. I'm pretty new to making videos, so if you guys have any feedback, that'd be appreciated.
  10. Exeton

tModLoader Alternate Dimensions

Why not store alternate dimension files in *their own worlds? As for wof / bosses, you might be able to replace Npc.NewNpc with a different method (at runtime).
  11. Exeton

The Revolution

Reserved
  12. Exeton

The Revolution

Current Features Vision Worlds, to be conquered, adventures to be had, skills to be mastered - that is my vision for modded Terraria. Some ideas - New tools and crafting methods - New bosses, mobs, and world structures - New game mechanics - Reworking of vanilla Terraria More details are...
  13. Exeton

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Sorry, I meant to say "tmodloaderInstaller.jar" You may only see "tmodloaderInstaller" if your file extensions are turned off. I'm not sure I get what you're saying. If you've copy and pasted all the contents of the zipped folder into your terraria folder, then you should be able to run it...
  14. Exeton

Yes. If it doesn't work start a conversation with me.
  15. Exeton

If one of your steam games doesn't work, you can verify your game cache, which I believe checks over your files and replaces any corrupted / bad ones. This is to fix your game in case you mess anything up. You can either delete the content and mod compile in your terraria folder and copy in the...
  16. Exeton

The patch folder is probably smaller because it doesn't have the content from the update. If anything goes wrong, you can always verify your game cache to restore your game back to 1.3.5.2
  17. Exeton

Yes, that should work.
  18. Exeton

Yes. You have to install the patch again because terraria updated and replaced the patch files.
  19. Exeton

If you're having trouble installing tmodloader, I've made a video tutorial for the newest patch.
Back
Top Bottom