Search results for query: *

1. K

Weapons & Equip Scout Uniform and a Potion Bag?

I would, but I'm not really an artist and don't know how to create sprites. That's a good point about the potion bag.
  2. K

Weapons & Equip Scout Uniform and a Potion Bag?

The fact that you folks are still developing this game after all these years blows my mind. This game was pretty solid right out of the gates and it just gets more polished over time. I really appreciate the work you're doing over there. If it's any indication, I'm not a die hard gamer, and only...
  3. K

Trouble spawning a goblin army?

Yeah, spawning tattered cloths in HM is pretty crap. The scout spawns seem to drop dramatically, and it was already an uncommon spawn. Your best chance is a long flat area near the edges of the world, battle potion/water candle, and grind away. If there's anything else you need to grind, set up...
  4. K

Getting absolutely decimated in Master HM

For the armor, I was looking at the numbers and figured to defensive bonuses were negligible. What's an extra 15 points of defense when I'm taking 150 damage per hit. However, I was looking over the titanium armor, and that barrier would probably do me some favors. I think I can just crate fish...
  5. K

Getting absolutely decimated in Master HM

I'm in Master HM for the first time. FWIW, I'm using The Constant seed. I've only gone as far as expert before. I just beat the WoF and am trying to get on top of the situation in HM but I can't make any progress with anything. I'm not really even sure what progress I should be making. It's the...
  6. K

Is there a definitive list of what enemies disappear in hardmode?

I'm working on a full bestiary for this run. I know the worms get replaced by diggers and spiders by recluses. But, is there anything else that is totally taken out of the mix when you go into hardmode?
  7. K

Can't fit both an NPC and pet in a valid house

I've been experimenting, but I like building minimalist houses, so I'm trying to figure out the absolute minimum. I've found that 10x3 never works, 8x4 sometimes works, but I can't figure out the factors for the "sometimes". Even with the same furniture configuration, it seems to work in some...
  8. K

Can't fit both an NPC and pet in a valid house

I usually build my NPC houses as small as possible (often 10x3 or 8x4). For some reason, especially the 10x3s, I'll get the "not valid housing" message when I try to put a pet in with an NPC. I'm not sure why. With just a workbench and chair, I have 7 tiles of floor space, so that should be...
  9. K

Is it possible to beat WoF in the first third of a small map on Master mode? If so, what gear?

Normally, I level hell and build a map-long hellbridge. But, with this particular world, I'm avoiding tearing up the place. However, that makes the WoF fight more complicated. Once I get to the hell city, I'm pretty much dead if WoF isn't dead yet as it will catch up to me and that's that. I'm...
  10. K

A corruption blocking hellevator?

I did read that, but I just wanted to keep my walls clean, too. 😁 Thanks!
  11. K

A corruption blocking hellevator?

I'm getting back into the game after some time away. I recall using hellevators and subways to quarantine my world into sectors in order to keep biome spread under control. I think this is what I did. For a hellevator, I would have a line of silk rope going down from my skybridge to hell, then a...
  12. K

Lucky vs. Warding one expert mode

I feel like these are the two best modifiers for accessories. What do you think is a best modifier for general use? Lucky effective increases damage by 20% (like menacing, but is more effective against armor), but warding will have you taking 10 (or is it 15?) damage per hit. I know it partially...
  13. K

Fastest mining pre-hardmode

What do you think is the most optimized, fastest setup for mining (particularly sand) pre-hardmode. I'm thinking the mining outfit, plat pickaxe with feral claws and all melee speed modifiers and a mining potion. Is there a way to go faster? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom