Search results for query: *

1. Fudjijama

PC TeamTerraria 5 - Private 1.4 Playthrough Server Signups

-Number of hours played: Currently 1115 hours. -Age: 20 -Tell us why you want to join the server: I’ve participated in TT4 and it was a lot of fun, I’ve been looking forward to this ever since. -Planned name of your character: Broback -Class: Probably melee. -Your Steam profile name...
  2. Fudjijama

Video The pure loot playthrough

Congrats, I could almost feel that relieve during the pause when you finally beat him :D
  3. Fudjijama

Yeah, I can see why that'd be frustrating... maybe you should just bomb that marble cave into smithereens. (Edit: may also help with releasing some tension :D) As for tips for fighting him - I don't really have any, sorry. Never been in a situation like that, especially if you consider platforms...
  4. Fudjijama

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

What where your thoughts when you designed Duke Fishron? I'm pretty interested, since the mix of a boar and a fish that shoots tornados which shoot sharks is quite... special. Another question: Is the demolitionist a dwarf or simply a small bearded man? If he is a dwarf, is he the only one? And...
  5. Fudjijama

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

Terraria was actually the first game I've ever bought on Steam. I got it in early 2013 because two of my friends recommended it to me, and we used to play it pretty much daily. That didn't prevent us from being terrible, though: We didn't know that houses need walls in order to be valid, for...
  6. Fudjijama

Nice job, glad to see your grinding paid off! The Pygmy Staff is pretty a nice drop, the Grenade Launcher probably has too little ammo to be used effectively for long, though. But now the path for stronger and (probably) easier to obtain equipment is clear. Mothron Wings, Nail Gun, Magnet...
  7. Fudjijama

Since you've defeated the Mechs you could now get a Death Sickle and a Moon Stone from a Solar Eclipse. I'm not 100% sure how useful the Death Sickle would be, but the Moon Stone is better than the Moon Charm in pretty much every regard according to the wiki. If you don't want to wait for an...
  8. Fudjijama

Post Your 1.3 base here!

That sounds way easier, thanks! :D
  9. Fudjijama

Nice job! Djinn's Curse is one of those items I never really paid attention to, aside from vanity reasons. You get it relatively late in the game when there's already better alternatives available and you have to give up a set bonus. But it's nice to know that even this item has its use under...
  10. Fudjijama

You were relatively close, if you use your minion (maybe even two if you've gotten a Bewitching Table) and healing potions next time you should definitly be able to do it. The only upgrades gear-wise I can think of currently would be to maybe farm for an Uzi in the jungle and get Musket Balls by...
  11. Fudjijama

Hey, my suggestion with the Coin Gun is actually a thing now! :D Also nice to see that Gold Ring, that will probably help with making it usable longer.
  12. Fudjijama

Which are the best Pre-hardmore weapons in Terraria?

The Water Bolt is much better than Flower of Fire, Flamelash and the Aqua Scepter imo. It pierces enemies and ricochets off of walls so it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll hit something eventually when fighting in enclosed rooms (all caves, Dungeon, even Underworld to some extend). Its...
  13. Fudjijama

Good job! I'd say you're lucky Prime was the one to spawn first, as I think he's the easiest of the mechs, but... you don't really gain anything aside from Greater Healing Potions. But at least now Life Fruits will start growing. Do the projectiles of the Cursed Darts pierce? If so, could they...
  14. Fudjijama

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

15. King Slime 14. Eater of Worlds 13. Eye of Cthulhu 12. Queen Bee 11. Brain of Cthulhu 10. Golem 9. Skeletron 8. Wall of Flesh 7. Skeletron Prime 6. Destroyer 5. Lunatic Cultist 4. Duke Fishron 3. Twins 2. Plantera 1. Moon Lord
  15. Fudjijama

I have never used the Dart Rifle before, is it any good against the mechs? Also, will the mechs get videos like the WoF? I don't want you to spoil us, but still ;)
  16. Fudjijama

Is dungeon guardian moon lord?

I think they may be related but I doubt they're one and the same. I'd say it's more likely that Skeletron is the Dungeon Guardian who has been weakened by the Old Man's curse. Not only do they look the same aside from the arms, they have very similar attack patterns: their head starts spinning...
  17. Fudjijama

Meteors and Mechanical Bosses?

Are you using a proper arena and buffs? If not, get a Heart Lantern, a Campfire, some Sunflowers, a Bewitching Table (either from the Dungeon or bought from the Witch Doctor) and make some buff potions. These are the most useful: Swiftness, Regeneration, Ironskin, Endurance and Lifeforce...
  18. Fudjijama

Is the first Frostbrand meant to be a Frost Staff? Also, the Hoplite Statue is for farming the Gladiator set I guess?
  19. Fudjijama

Good job! Too bad you didn't seem to get any Beenades, I'm astounded by how effective those are at shredding WoF. Also, the Honeyed Goggles. Probably the item I have the harshest love/hate relation with. In 1.2 I farmed 134 Queen Bees for it, only to realize that basically any type of wings...
  20. Fudjijama

Ah, Viking Helmet, I completely forgot about that one. I'm still surprised you didn't go for the Eskimo set first, as that is (arguably) easier to obtain. Also yeah, of course hammers don't break chests anymore, not sure why I mixed that up :confused:But at least a Bone Pickaxe is still a...
Back
Top Bottom