Search results for query: *

• Users: HiroroSan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Tips when starting Calamity Mod?

So I want to play the calamity mod but don't know anything about it,any tips for beginners like me?
  2. H

What do you guys did after beating terraria?

So it's been a month since I finished terraria and I still want to play it but I want the experience to be exciting and not repetetive,so any suggestions?
  3. H

Can I run Left 4 Dead with my laptop?

So I was planning on playing other games other than osu and terraria I remember 6 year old me playing left 4 dead on our old computer but now its not working so I can't play on it.So I wanted to play it again but can I run it with this specs? oh and if you can recommend some good games I can...
  4. H

Is meowmere that rare or I'm just so unlucky

So I defeated moonlord 6 times already yet it's just dropping the star wrath and the staff thing that casts a circle that shoots lasers I just want to get meowmere is it that rare or I'm just unlucky?
  5. H

PC Buying Moon charm

I'm gonna buy or trade moon charm with other item/items or 1 platinum coin and 50 gold down,I will pick the trade or the amount of coins I can do.
  6. H

So is farming werewolf on servers consider as cheating?

So I'm so tired of killing hundreds of werewolves without getting the item I need for the celestial shell so something went in my mind thinking if I could farm it on servers but I don't wanna cheat my first ever terraria playthrough so is it considered cheating?
  7. H

Sound coming from other things is so silent when playing terraria

So everytime I start playing terraria and I decide to listen to music on youtube the sound is so silent and sounds like it's recorded while the sound is coming from a tv or a radio with not that good signal (I can't explain the sound even more better but it just do thats everytime I play...
  8. H

tips and recommended items for moonlord

Hey guys I just defeated the lunatic cultist 4 times and farmed the pillars and made daybreak and other useful weapons,After that I defeated duke fishron and got a tsunami.So I tried to spawn the moonlord but died within a minute so what tips can you guys give me and recommended gear?
  9. H

Should I make Beetle Scale Mail or Beetle Shell?

So I farmed golem since I have 6 power cells and got 38 beetle husks and made turtle armor and got into thinking should I make the scale mail or the shell?
  10. H

3 Events in a row

So I summoned a Solar Eclipse and then after that a Blood moon occured and then after it a goblin invasion occured is it considered unlucky or lucky? or 50/50
  11. H

What to do after Plantera?

Hello guys I've just defeated plantera what do I do next? I know go prepare for duke fishron but tell me more other than that,thanks!
  12. H

Big enough arena for plantera?

Is this a big enough arena for plantera? Also give me suggestions for items thanks!
  13. H

Items worth getting after defeating all of the mech bosses?

So I just defeated three mech bosses recently (thanks to the stormbow)and got 50-70 (I forgot) I already crafted the pickaxe axe so what items should I get for plantera?
  14. H

Can I defeat the Twins with this set of items?

Also give me some more additional items and some inventory space saving tips thanks!
  15. H

Game Mechanics Smart Deposit

What smart deposit does is for example theres 5 items in a chest/safe/bank with the same tag (idk what to call it) for example theres 5 different ores/gems in a chest and then if u press smart deposit the ores/gems in your inventory will the only items that will be deposited in that chest, same...
  16. H

PC How do I remove 100 health from my character?

Ok so I went a server just hanging out with friends then I decided to go to the server's pve area then I suddenly got 500 health (I only have 400 health)how can I remove the additional 100? I want to remove it because the character that got the additional health is my main one and I don't want...
  17. H

Hellwing bow or Bees Knee

I just got a hellwing bow with a deadly modifier should I use it instead of bees knee?
  18. H

Am I Protected with this kind of wood box?

Can this wood box protect me from the hallow and corruption spread? they're 5 blocks thick but the underground I think is 4 blocks thick
  19. H

NPCs & Enemies New Boss,Moth King

So you can spawn the Moth King by catching or killing 100 butterflies after you killed or caught 100 butterflies a message would appear "You've angered our king,now pay for it!" and then 10 seconds later he would spawn where the last butterfly was killed.So into his health dmg etc. his health is...
  20. H

How to Stop Corruption and Hallow spread?

Can I just cover the area I want to cover from the spread of hallow and corruption using woodblocks?
Back
Top Bottom