Can I defeat the Twins with this set of items?

HiroroSan

Terrarian
upload_2019-2-5_13-34-8.png

Also give me some more additional items and some inventory space saving tips thanks!

Your weapons and equipment look good overall.

A couple of things I would recommend is to replace the Bees Knees with a more powerful bow or Repeater, such as the Ice Bow, Shadowflame Bow, or Adamantite Repeater. And then tinker your Hermes boots into Spectre boots.

If you have a band of regeneration, I'd recommend tinkering it with either a Philosopher's stone or the Band of Mana Regeneration you have. And then I would replace your Shackle with a Star Veil, gotten from tinkering a Star Cloak and Cross Necklace together.

Arena and potions seem good to go. With those recommendations in place, you should be in good shape for the Twins.

thank you so much!
[doublepost=1549376140,1549375713][/doublepost]Oh and where can I find the band of regeneration?

thank you so much!
[doublepost=1549376140,1549375713][/doublepost]Oh and where can I find the band of regeneration?

They're found in gold chests in the Underground and cavern layers. If there's an area underground that you haven't explored yet. It might be worth looking for gold chests there.

You should use ranged weapons for the fight, or melee with a long range... but lose the adamantite sword

Back
Top Bottom