Search results for query: *

1. Nude_Cactus

How do you feel about RNG in Terraria?

Do you think that it adds to the game or do you think that it should be eliminated or at least nerfed a bit?
  2. Nude_Cactus

Resolved Getting Logged-Out for No Reason

For some reason which I cannot explain, while I am navigating through the forums or to the homepage, my account gets logged out. This is strange because I make sure that every time that I sign back in, I make sure to click the "Keep me signed in button" but it doesn't seem to work. If this is a...
  3. Nude_Cactus

Resolved Getting Logged-Out for No Reason

For some reason which I cannot explain, while I am navigating through the forums or to the homepage, my account gets logged out. This is strange because I make sure that every time that I sign back in, I make sure to click the "Keep me signed in button" but it doesn't seem to work. If this is a...
  4. Nude_Cactus

Pixel Art The Cacti's Pixel Art Thread

These are all of the Terraria related pixel art that I have made so far. I will update this whenever I feel like it. I am no pro. In fact, I'm pretty new, so don't judge me too hard. Hope you enjoy! October 3, 2014: October 4, 2014: October 5, 2014: October 7, 2014: Requests: Part of...
  5. Nude_Cactus

NPCs & Enemies Archer NPC

This game doesn't have enough archers! I think that there should be more bows and crossbows implemented into the game with more types of arrows that an archer NPC could sell. Edit: Ok guys so I made the Archer NPC along with the "Reinforced Bow" so far. Here they are: Archer NPC: Bows:
  6. Nude_Cactus

Rate the persons username above you out of 10 points.

Obviously mine is a 10, but you can decide that for yourselves.
  7. Nude_Cactus

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

What is the stupidest thing you have ever heard someone say or ask?
  8. Nude_Cactus

Make a knock of username of someone who replies in this thread.

For Example: Nude_Cactus--->Unclothed Desert Vegetation. Try this for me or for another person that posts in this thread.
  9. Nude_Cactus

Pixel Art My first attempt at a Terraria sword idea.

Tell me your thoughts on this. There are obviously improvements that can be made on it and I would like to hear your guys suggestions on how to make it better. I am very new to pixel art.
  10. Nude_Cactus

I'm a cactus and I'm nude. What else is there to say?

...and no, I will not put any clothes on. Cacti were meant to be nude! Glad to be part of this new and improved website. I hope to contribute to these forums as much as I can.
Back
Top Bottom