NPCs & Enemies Archer NPC

Nude_Cactus

Skeletron
This game doesn't have enough archers! I think that there should be more bows and crossbows implemented into the game with more types of arrows that an archer NPC could sell.

Edit: Ok guys so I made the Archer NPC along with the "Reinforced Bow" so far. Here they are:
Archer NPC:
Robin Hood NPC.png

Bows:
Reinforced Bow.png
Corrupted Bow.png

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on it a bit more? What kind of bows/crossbows? What kind of new arrows? How would you get the NPC to spawn?

needs. More. Information.

Sprites
Images
EXACTLY what it could sell
HOW you would find this NPC
WHAT these bows/crossbows would be like

I am against the official implementation of an NPC whose sole purpose is to sell a single type of merchandise. It takes away from the uniqueness of NPC and makes the Merchant that much more obsolete.

@WasKilledBy_115: Why the necro? o_O

There is nothing wrong with it in principle, but if you are methodically sorting through all of the old suggestions and replying to every single one, that's probably a bit unnecessary. Hundreds of these suggestions are long abandoned, and bringing them all back up to the top disrupts the normal flow of the section; not to mention, many of the original creators are no longer around to respond.

If a single thread or two truly warrant bringing attention to, that's fine, but you don't need to respond to hundreds of suggestions in the section, especially the older ones.

What's wrong with Grave digging?
Nothing, but there's not really a point if you're just going to bring up a topic and say "more info pls." If you're going to go looking for older topics, you should look for ones that are worth responding to. The reason a lot of threads die is because they don't have a lot of content to respond to, so you're not doing any favors by giving a lackluster response to a thread that already had the same thing posted a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom