Search results for query: *

1. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Member-Run Project Terraria world records!

So, You want a cool little certificate to hang in your signature, That has your own name (Forum username) on it, And i can customize it if you would like me to...
  2. Sm1l@mYm@eT

A dryads journey.

A dryad, A druid, People may sometimes consider them different, Though they are the same things, Both protectors of nature, Only attacking it when it is destroying the world around it, Otherwise, They will protect it at all costs. One of the few times a dryad, Or druid, Depending on what you...
  3. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Fight the person above you!

The way that this game works is that you create a character and put it in your post (Including if you must fight somebody and you just lost your old character), And using that character fight the forum user above you with random powers and weaponry and stuff, A single fight can go through...
  4. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Casual Starting C#

So i learned python about 3 months ago, I have been wanting to learn C# for about 3 weeks now. So i am starting soon. I have some questions: 1: What should i do to start? 2: what is a good goal? 3: how challenging is it to learn C#? 4: what is a good challenge? 5: if i am to try to make...
  5. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Portfolio/Multi-Topic My suggestion portfolio!

At the moment there are 2 suggestions! #1 - Upgraded bubble gun #2 - Clentamination Bombs!
  6. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Items Clentamination Bombs!

~ Clentamination Bombs! ~ (I cannot have the sprites until i figure out how to make them not so tiny) (all recipes will give 20 bombs) (Sprites by Watplr) Clentamination too boring? Want to make it funner? Well this random suggestion tries to fix that! Clentamination bombs: Throw them and...
  7. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Video Rouge journey

This is Jessica the rouge: Jessica is a new character that i made, And will be going through a rouge play through. You may follow along in the play through too! Based off of this: The throwable only playthrough Weapons you can use:
  8. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Weapons & Equip Upgraded bubble gun

The upgraded bubble gun Or as i like to call it, The star-orb launcher. which is designed to be a upgraded version of the bubble gun that you would either get during the lunar event, Or right after Moon lord. The sprite of the star-orb launcher (I like it alot, Maybe its just because i made it...
Back
Top Bottom