Search results for query: *

1. Speedle

Aka's Terraria Drawings

*fanboying so hard right now*
  2. Speedle

Speedle's General Arts n' Things! (Requests)

Like Multi said I'm not gonna be online as much until further notice because school. I've also basically hit somewhat of a slump the past few weeks, being frustrated by drawing things, etc. etc. I'm sure all of you can relate some way or another so I'll spare you =P. Doing cooldown-ish things...
  3. Speedle

Aka's Terraria Drawings

GYAAAAAAAAH they're so good! Second one is awesome, I'm always a sucker for that kind of thing.
  4. Speedle

My Terraria portfolio!

The composition idea is nice, but it's a bit confusing because of your coloring/lighting. The shroomite guy looks like he's set in daylight but you have a nighttime sky. Basically I can't tell where the light is supposed to be emanating from, and it's hard to tell what the picture is about...
  5. Speedle

Pony's Feelventure

Apologies for the less than ceremonious goodbye. I hope you come back soon.
  6. Speedle

M31k's art

You draw those legs REALLY short man lol
  7. Speedle

Yaroog's humble beginning - art request thread

Hmm, could I request my character? I can't screencap because my Terraria is kinda screwy right now, but he's got necro armor with the old helmet sprite, all dyed black with a dull gunmetal/silver cloak and obsidian shield (also black/dark gray). Weapon is a bone sword. I'll try for a screencap...
  8. Speedle

WIP King's anime

Don't do drugs kids
  9. Speedle

beep

beep
  10. Speedle

I was wondering when you'd show up lol
  11. Speedle

Alright, despite what I thought before, I actually did finish this week. Ta-daaa! Tell me if there's anything major you want changed or if something looks off, I'm not good at self editing. With this I THINK I've now officially finished all female NPC's in Terraria! You're next Multi
  12. Speedle

Art: Fabulous Skeletron

Hahahahaha! We need a mod with fabulous Skeletron eyelashes and that pink mirror.
  13. Speedle

Alright I got it! This thing might be a little bit sloppy, apologies. I got some odd problems to deal with atm, can't seem to concentrate as well. Tell me if anything looks weird. PM me if there's anything major you want changed. You're up next Multigunner. Well, after I finish the Crossbower.
  14. Speedle

WAR-THERAPY's art thread!

Thats handmade? Very impressive...
  15. Speedle

Pony's Feelventure

Stahp it. This is getting depressing =(
  16. Speedle

No don't worry about it so much, a sky and living tree isn't too hard to draw.
  17. Speedle

You know I DID say not to ask for specific backgrounds...?
  18. Speedle

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY ARE WACOM DRIVERS SO FINICKY?

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY ARE WACOM DRIVERS SO FINICKY?
  19. Speedle

Unfortunately it doesn't make a very good avatar...

Unfortunately it doesn't make a very good avatar...
Back
Top Bottom