Speedle's General Arts n' Things! (Requests)

I swear I posted in this thread, but I really like your art style! But as I've been known to say . . . I'm not seeing any Pirate Crossbower. I'm sure you just . . . somehow forgot to upload her, and she was actually the first drawing you did, right? RIGHT?

:p

Your art style is gorgeous, I can't wait to see more. If I may, I'd like to request a little something.

I want a pirate-looking character with, if possible, a plague mask on his head. If you can somehow show the fact he has a Bluebeard or something, that'd be great. He has a fedora and two muskets in hand. His pose should be somewhat like the pose of Dire Sigma's requested character.

If you need more details or are concerned, just ask.

I swear I posted in this thread, but I really like your art style! But as I've been known to say . . . I'm not seeing any Pirate Crossbower. I'm sure you just . . . somehow forgot to upload her, and she was actually the first drawing you did, right? RIGHT?

...I suppose it's about time I got around to that lol.
Alright, I'll start working on it.

No pressure, I was mostly just joking around.

That said, I really DO love the Pirate Crossbower and I'm sad that she gets no love.

No pressure, I was mostly just joking around.

That said, I really DO love the Pirate Crossbower and I'm sad that she gets no love.
Yeah that is a fair point, haven't seen anything on the crossbower =(
So why not. Pirates are cool!
You did talk about it a while ago, so seems only fair that I at least start working on it now lol.
Just don't expect anything too fast ;-)

These look great!
My request would be my character Criddle Spikehair Angryface. Reference:
JHg42Z5.png

For a pose maybe somehow like this:
apxy25e.png

Flying on a hoverboard (from Terraria).

Last edited:
I LOVE your art style, great work! The Nymph one is especially cool. I'd also like to place a request, if you don't mind:

Request thingy:

I'd like my character (Tyrux, as shown in the picture) wearing the Hallowed Plate Mail and Hallowed Greaves, holding a Terra Blade and riding a Wyvern (Deadly looking, like the one on the steam card) through the sky, with a Living Tree below. Alongside him I'd like the Baby Dinosaur pet flying beside him (carried by a Pteranodon).

Images and things:

Tyrux:

1F9477EA9ABEB404C4B19DE8EE189B4DCB3754F7

Wyvern:
Terraria_Artwork_9.jpg

Dinosaur:

Pet_Baby_Dinosaur_flying.png

I LOVE your art style, great work! The Nymph one is especially cool. I'd also like to place a request, if you don't mind:

Request thingy:

I'd like my character (Tyrux, as shown in the picture) wearing the Hallowed Plate Mail and Hallowed Greaves, holding a Terra Blade and riding a Wyvern (Deadly looking, like the one on the steam card) through the sky, with a Living Tree below. Alongside him I'd like the Baby Dinosaur pet flying beside him (carried by a Pteranodon).

Images and things:

Tyrux:

1F9477EA9ABEB404C4B19DE8EE189B4DCB3754F7

Wyvern:
Terraria_Artwork_9.jpg

Dinosaur:

Pet_Baby_Dinosaur_flying.png
You know I DID say not to ask for specific backgrounds...?

Hey there! I'd love to add a request as well.

I would like a person with a similar pose to Frous's artwork, though instead of dual swords, dual guns.
The person will wear Flame Wings that are spread out behind him. His armor's chestplate and leggings are Crimson armor - Black, Red and fire are his theme. The red will be slightly darker than crimson, and if possible, make the black on his armor look dark and sinister. As for the helmet, please make it a closed helmet (As in, a helmet fully encasing his head, with a small slit for his eyes). Like the Crimson items, it will be decorated with red and black. Through the eyeslit, you can't see anything - It looks as if the helmet is empty, as if there is nothing inside. As for the guns... Well, something that looks cool. If you're too lazy to randomly draw or think up some guns, a Phoenix Blaster or Undertaker would be fine, or both, the guns don't need to be matching

If you DO decide to do this request, thanks! :3

EDIT: Ah. Just realized that flame wings would be part of the background as they are behind the character.
Erm.
Then uh... If it's too difficult, remove the wings and just make the red parts of his armor glow or something, I guess. The character is supposed to look sinister and badass, so I don't really care aside from those two details and the red+black theme ^^

Last edited:
I love these, and to be honest, the nymph one doesn't feel flat to me at all.
Now, my request is my character, Wyverntamer, the art I usually use as reference is in my signature and on Pony yu II's old art thread, my character is male (probably), wears custom necro armour (sprite by Milt
index.php
index.php
) and he is.. let's just say, he's not the good guy...
Alright I got it! This thing might be a little bit sloppy, apologies. I got some odd problems to deal with atm, can't seem to concentrate as well. Tell me if anything looks weird.
PM me if there's anything major you want changed.
Wyverntamer Copy.jpg
Ooh, requests...

May I humbly request a picture of my Reaper guy?
He kind of looks like this
2g174ow.jpg
I kind of want to see him casting spells and other magical balls-o-hurts in a fight, and definitely in his spectre hood armour.
(that fire in his eyes are green)
Feel free to mess around with him.
Sidenote: He's a pair of skeletal hand and a cranium without his armour, that kind of eliminates gender+mood.
Edit: He has a name, Anareth Ghost-Lord

PS: Yay, I get to enjoy more awesome work from you!:dryadgrin:
You're up next Multigunner.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421689816][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, after I finish the Crossbower.

Alright, despite what I thought before, I actually did finish this week. Ta-daaa!
Tell me if there's anything major you want changed or if something looks off, I'm not good at self editing.
With this I THINK I've now officially finished all female NPC's in Terraria!
Crossbower Copy.jpg
Ooh, requests...

May I humbly request a picture of my Reaper guy?
He kind of looks like this
2g174ow.jpg
I kind of want to see him casting spells and other magical balls-o-hurts in a fight, and definitely in his spectre hood armour.
(that fire in his eyes are green)
Feel free to mess around with him.
Sidenote: He's a pair of skeletal hand and a cranium without his armour, that kind of eliminates gender+mood.
Edit: He has a name, Anareth Ghost-Lord

PS: Yay, I get to enjoy more awesome work from you!:dryadgrin:
You're next Multi

Alright, despite what I thought before, I actually did finish this week. Ta-daaa!
Tell me if there's anything major you want changed or if something looks off, I'm not good at self editing.
With this I THINK I've now officially finished all female NPC's in Terraria!

You're next Multi
Now, that crossbower makes me feel bad for slaughtering and farming the poor pirate and her crew over and over again... I'm terrible person:dryadcry:

And where are the elves? those buggers always gets me in a frost moon... not sure if i'd kill em or hug them...:dryadconfused:

Back
Top Bottom