Search results for query: *

1. TheFireroll

Biomes & Nature The Ocean. [Awesome Update Idea]

I think the kraken should be tough that's why I wanted it to fly. About the fish I really like your ideas... Im gonna need some specific stuff like how much health/dmg/speed and what drops they'll have Other than that, thanks for helping out! ;D
  2. TheFireroll

[4] How about when you summon the pirate invasion near an ocean pirate ships can appear as well as a big pirate ship that when you destroy it sinks and becomes accessable. Then you can loot stuff. Oh and about the pressure damage. The ocean itself hurts you like irl i guess. This is just to...
  3. TheFireroll

Weapons & Equip About flamethrowers. . .

Well, I want to see what the community has to say first, from what I see , people want more tiers ( which doesnt really solve the problem ). Something that caught my attention was *fuel canisters which give different debuff effects like Cursed Inferno, Ichor and Venom.* Now that sounds...
  4. TheFireroll

Items Hunter's Spirit [ New Accessory ]

Well, seeing that people disliked this kind of consept I moved my idea to an other post that would fit better. Thanks for helping me improve this. : http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-ocean-awesome-update-idea.6567/#post-185465
  5. TheFireroll

As you said the water chest gear doesnt offer much, by replacing them with something hard to get will give unique loot that will help progress the game, also by adding new mechanics to the game like the Pirate ship will give more room to map makers and different strategies in pvp/pve battles...
  6. TheFireroll

All fixed! :D I'll think about it, all I need is some free time to come up with new stuff so just give me time and I'll improve it!:) Im thinking of nerfing the Kraken and making it into an objective. What i mean with that. When you kill the kraken you get a buff : Kraken's Soul. *stats*...
  7. TheFireroll

I was lucky enough to build a Terra sword after my first mecha boss and a solar eclipse which gave me about 3-5 brokens and a death sickle so I never really used the flamethrower due to its low damage. I made it though , wasn't happy with the result.
  8. TheFireroll

Cant you read what i posted? I said the community decides what the stats are. I just give a simple idea, community improves it. It looks like you know more than I do so go ahead and tell me, what should the item's stats be.
  9. TheFireroll

Im talking for flamethrowers in general. The problem isnt the lack of flamethrowers The problem is that they are useless. They need a new effect Or at least make the burn effect stronger.
  10. TheFireroll

Well sorry but I cant stand people that talk to me like that. When I made this thread, I never felt like going in full detail I wanted to make something with everyone with the community. I just wanted to give a simple idea and improve it with everyones suggestions. He came here gave his...
  11. TheFireroll

Ok first of all, [1] 1 item wont mess up your whole inventory [2] the chances of getting this item from a normal mob are extremely low [3] You can go to hell both you and your irony you are not welcome here:) Maybe if you talk nicer, I might reconsider about my decision. Sounds good to me.
  12. TheFireroll

Other Idle Animations

Looks good to me.
  13. TheFireroll

Flamethrowers are really weak, You need so much to make your first flamethrower and it does nothing. 20-60 damage max. It's just useless... I think flamethrowes should be buffed or if not them at least their burn effect 1 damage per second wont do the job. ~TheFireroll
  14. TheFireroll

Thread moved to an other post : http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-ocean-awesome-update-idea.6567/#post-185465 Please dont comment here, this thread is no longer active. Thanks for understanding.
  15. TheFireroll

True... True... But who knows... Maybe when you kill the kraken something gets unlocked. I mean as i said the pirate will have new items to sell but i was thinking of something else , like when the kraken dies it doesnt rain anymore. But still it's not enough for such a hard boss... The...
  16. TheFireroll

That was actually a mistake. What I wanted was a Pirate ship. I will explain what the Pirate ship is later on but im gonna give you a small idea of what it is. The Pirate ship is excactly what it sounds like. A Pirate ship... You can get into the ship, you with your friends and cross the...
  17. TheFireroll

Sounds like fun. I'll put this brain to work now. Come back in 5 minutes :p
  18. TheFireroll

Should I make it here or a new thread?
  19. TheFireroll

Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.
  20. TheFireroll

I've updated the thread, but to make this a long story short im gonna answer your questions here. [1] No water chest will be removed from the ocean. [2] Diving gear can drop from mobs near the ocean. [3] There's one ocean that connects the world and removes inivible walls. [4] 4-6 are explained...
Back
Top Bottom