Search results for query: *

• Users: RoquePlayz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RoquePlayz

What is your favorite ore?

(Like I said in the favorite mech boss thread, I really hope there isn't already a thread for this topic, but the word "ore" was to short for the search, so here. I won't say this next time, I promise.) Hey everyone, time for another question! What's your favorite ore in Terraria? There are SO...
  2. RoquePlayz

What is your favorite basic tool?

Hello! What is your favorite "basic" tool in Terraria (Pickaxes, Axes, & Hammers)? They are all used for completely different purposes, and it can be hard to choose. My personal favorite: Axes. And what's yours? Vote in the poll! (If your favorite tool is a hybrid tool, like a hamaxe, you can...
  3. RoquePlayz

Demon Eyes or Zombies?

Hello! Time for one of the weirdest questions you'll ever hear about Terraria: Which do you like better, Demon Eyes or Zombies? I am aware that this is a very bizarre, weird, and pointless question, but there's no harm in having a little fun answering it! My personal opinion: Demon Eyes. And...
  4. RoquePlayz

Items Starfury and Star Wrath Change

Something that's always kind of annoying is that when the Starfury and Star Wrath (And other "raining" weapons)'s projectiles hit something, they always disappear, no matter where your cursor was. This is frustrating. Something that would be cool is if these weapons got a change where their...
  5. RoquePlayz

Favorite Mechanical Boss

(I hope there isn't already another thread for this, but I couldn't find any results for this topic so I'll take my chances.) This is an interesting topic that I think will be quite interesting: What is your favorite Mech boss? There are only three, so this should be an easy choice. My personal...
  6. RoquePlayz

Game Mechanics Summon Weapon PVP Mechanics

Alright, this isn't that important, but it would still be good. Summon weapons' minions never attack players, which is pretty disappointing seeing as it means a whole class of weapons is completely useless in PVP. It would be a nice change if they could. A good way of doing this (At least in my...
  7. RoquePlayz

Fav Biomes

Answer this question.
  8. RoquePlayz

Corruption vs. Crimson

What do you guys think is better? Corruption (Type "CRP" in chat if you want a short and quick answer.) Crimson (Type "CRM" in chat if you want a short and quick answer.)
  9. RoquePlayz

hey

heya guys. im a new terrarian here on the forums. i'd like to join in. you don't mind if i... support the crimson, do you?
Back
Top Bottom