Search results for query: *

1. goodmood1234

Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

Sooooooo when is this update?
  2. goodmood1234

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Lol I just figured this out...ya know the update, I almost blew up with excitement when I saw 505's post lol well better get gaming!
  3. goodmood1234

I think most of the people should chill because I don't think we should need this many moderators on this thread (or forum I don't know which one is which :dryadtongue:). Why are you people even whining when you know the update is coming. We're lucky to have an update instead of some other games...
  4. goodmood1234

I think some people are going crazy (especially me) on this thread (or what ever this is) :dryadtongue:. Come on people were better than this, and btw I'm actually excited for the update, even though it is really hard to because the update is late :dryad happy:. If people take this post...
  5. goodmood1234

Wait how do you think the update is coming on the 15th? Or am I just stupid.... %-_-:dryad happy:
  6. goodmood1234

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! :dryad happy::dryadsmile: (sry for cap locks)
  7. goodmood1234

No I wasn't referring to your post earlier and btw I hope u get better and happy New Year's eve:dryad happy:
  8. goodmood1234

Anyone else has a stomach ache full of jealousy when they see a picture or something of terraria 1.2 (and yes I'm a amazon user) lucky people who have 1.2. :dryad happy::dryadtongue:
  9. goodmood1234

Hey, January is really close to coming here but I doubt it's coming on the first day it's probably coming on the first 2 weeks of January. I just hope the update comes soon. This is not a real statement I do not know when the update is coming but I can guess :dryadtongue:
  10. goodmood1234

Dang power went out.....NO WI-FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great now I can't go on the internet!:dryadcry:
  11. goodmood1234

We made it to the 100th page ......great:dryadrolleyes:
  12. goodmood1234

Hey January is soon so no need to worry and whine I'm sure the update can possibly can be out the first week of January :dryadsmile: if the update isn't out on the first week on january then I will explode with anger :dryadcry:
  13. goodmood1234

I don't think so....wait I think there is!!!! Omg I have a great idea!
  14. goodmood1234

dang it! I don't know if I should be happy or sad but I got a new kindle fire hd 6 for christmas and all the progress from terraira is on my old original kindle fire. so now I have to restart from scratch. Great. :dryadcry: Ps I was OP on hardcore on my old kindle
  15. goodmood1234

I have to wait 4 hours till Christmas. ugggg! I cant wait!
  16. goodmood1234

What the heck! Anyways even thought we have waited forever for the update we still have Christmas or a holiday to celebrate! Right? I have really looked forward to the update :(
  17. goodmood1234

Is the frost legion a 1.2 thing?
  18. goodmood1234

Night!! And hopefully a update tomorrow!
Back
Top Bottom