Search results for query: *

• Users: TerraFrost
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TerraFrost

Solstice | My second Song

Well, I decided to create another one after the nice reception I got from the first song "Ascendance" Again, Thank You all for the Support, You don't know how much it means to me <3 Solstice
  2. TerraFrost

Ascendance | My first crack at Music :D

I really like music so I figured why not create something! I wanted to get your guys' input on what you thought of the piece so I can make better music in the future :D Thanks, Have A Good Day!
  3. TerraFrost

Video Terraria General Guide: Creating Artificial Biomes

Making Artificial Biomes Has it's plethora of uses... but how exactly do you make them? =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Thank everyone for my ever growing support, it's insane! -luv TerraFrost...
  4. TerraFrost

Terraria 1.3 General Guide: New Biomes

Marble Caves, Granite Caves, and Underground Desert are all new and they're pretty cool! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thank for any and all support recently, my channel has been blowing up! Thank You...
  5. TerraFrost

Terraria 1.3 Weapon Guide: Dart Pistol

Here comes the all new Dart Pistol found in the New Crimson Mimic! It's a nice new addition to help those entering Hardmode :p ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Want to...
  6. TerraFrost

Terraria 1.3 General Guide: New Mimics

There are some new Chests in Terraria 1.3! Or are there.....? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In this video I go over the sweet New Mimics that were added as of 1.3! They're Bigger, Badder...
  7. TerraFrost

What Would You Like To See?

Hey Everyone! I'm looking for ideas as to what content I should create for you guys concerning guides, tutorials, or other kinds of videos looking into 1.3 :p If you want to know something about 1.3 or just wanna see something in action give me ideas in the comments below! Thanks, TerraFrost...
  8. TerraFrost

Video Terraria 1.3 Weapon Guide: Yo-Yo

With the New 1.3 Weapons, our options are endless! The new Yo-Yo is a wonderful new addition that is surely going to be used in many of our playthroughs :P ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  9. TerraFrost

Video New 1.3 Playthrough "This is It"

The Time Has Come For 1.3, and with it... A brand New Series! Come Join Me As I Play Through 1.3 through the newly made Expert Mode. :P
  10. TerraFrost

Video A New Warrior Playthrough

Hey everyone, I just started a new YouTube channel concerning mostly Terraria, if you want to see the details visit http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/welcome-to-my-start.8639/#post-250686 : My Introductory Post. I am making a series as a Warrior, playing through the game, with an end...
  11. TerraFrost

Any Good FREE video editing software?

Hi everyone, I am about to start a new YouTube channel and I have already figured how I am going to record my videos and all that jazz but I stumbled upon a problem: I can't find any FREE video editing software that has many useful features for editing. I don't really want something simple...
  12. TerraFrost

PC Welcome to My Start

Welcome to my World of Gaming Introduction I have been playing games from a fairly young age, and I've enjoyed them dearly. They have gotten me through some rough patches and have also connected me to many new people that I can proudly call a family. To give it to simply, I'm looking to start...
Back
Top Bottom