Search results for query: *

1. The Owler

Game Mechanics Spikes

The logical solution would be to simply add a new craftable spike block that's intended to damage enemies, as others have suggested. I don't think locking it to the dungeon is necessary (considering the existence of lava buckets) but it should at least be a mid-PHM item; maybe crafted with...
  2. The Owler

Items Ultra Rare Drops

This is the same game that has the Dirt Block pet, which is already ridiculous to obtain. People who want to 100% Journey Mode are already sinking a crazy lot of time into it, so at that point that's sorta on them :P
  3. The Owler

I was going to ask this! Would absolutely love to see the concept art behind this game, even if...

I was going to ask this! Would absolutely love to see the concept art behind this game, even if it's like MS Paint doodles or something. If you guys ever find anything, please let me know!!
  4. The Owler

Weapons & Equip - Gravity Staff - Upgrade For The Gravity Globe!

This accessory sounds super goofy and fun to use, I can imagine pranking your friends in a server by forcing them to be flipped for a short period of time. I'm concerned about how it would affect NPC AI though? For anyone who is experienced with programming modded NPCs, would there be an issue...
  5. The Owler

If there was a hallow alternative, what would it be?

Something more on-the-nose with its holy theming, maybe? Could be inspired by the Garden of Eden, or those beautiful "god rays" you see on cloudy days...
  6. The Owler

Game Mechanics Hallowed Islands: The Harpy and Wyvern solution

This honestly makes sense. Would definitely solve the long-running debate about pearlwood's usefulness...
  7. The Owler

It is certainly a lot to put on your plate... you could probably just remove them though!

It is certainly a lot to put on your plate... you could probably just remove them though!
  8. The Owler

Items Add Oasis Rubble to the Rubblemaker

Or a decorative version that can only be broken with a pickaxe, and drops the pot instead of a random loot item! ...then again, you could probably just make the Rubblemaker do that and consume bricks
  9. The Owler

NPCs & Enemies New npc

Considering Halloween was originally related to demonic spirits and witches, the Underworld seems like the best fit!
  10. The Owler

Biomes & Nature ⭐ "Aurora Night" snow biome event

Ooh this is very good! I could see this actually being in the game. The snow biome definitely deserves more love...
  11. The Owler

Game Mechanics Pre hammered blocks (enable like block swap)

This would be super useful for Hoik-making. Full support!
  12. The Owler

Official Let's hear your forum improvements!

Maybe being able to pin certain replies in a thread, sorta like Discord? If you're the creator, you can pin whatever replies to your message there are (which you can then find with a 'Check Pins' button, or something). Could help with thread organization, saving good feedback/ideas, etc.
  13. The Owler

@YouTubular🌳 Crystal Slime Rain! Encountering the Queen Slime minions outside of the fight...

@YouTubular🌳 Crystal Slime Rain! Encountering the Queen Slime minions outside of the fight itself could lead to some pretty hectic moments. So why not, right?
  14. The Owler

@Redigit🌳 Zenith + Boulder

@Redigit🌳 Zenith + Boulder
  15. The Owler

Humorous How much I love Axes by Redigit 🪓

2 days on the forums and his account has already been stolen
  16. The Owler

i forgot that thing existed until just now

i forgot that thing existed until just now
  17. The Owler

Hey, you're still kickin'! Haven't seen you in a while, nice to see you're still around.

Hey, you're still kickin'! Haven't seen you in a while, nice to see you're still around.
  18. The Owler

Hello I'm the Stickman guy :)

Woah, crazy coincidence!
  19. The Owler

I can guarantee this place is MUCH more chill than Twitter. Hope you enjoy your stay!

I can guarantee this place is MUCH more chill than Twitter. Hope you enjoy your stay!
  20. The Owler

Hello I'm the Stickman guy :)

Heya! Love your work. It's consistently fun, hilarious, and awesome, and I'm always excited to see what else you have in store! I made some fanart las year, but I guess now's a good time as ever to post it here...! Take care! ^^
Back
Top Bottom