Search results for query: *

• Users: osgur889
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. osgur889

PS4 Having Fishron Trouble anyone wanna help?

I was wondering if I could get this thread deleted (I want to start a new one)
  2. osgur889

Music My Dubstep Remixes

Hell Terrarians! Today I would like to show you my Terraria Dubstep Remixes, I hope you enjoy this sample boss 2. If you have any requests please ask. (No moonlord, I tried and it didnt come out so well :p) The link is right here!
  3. osgur889

Story Terraria Lore Stories

Hello Terrarians! I'm gonna post some storys about how I thought Terraria and its inhabitants cam to be.
  4. osgur889

WE MUST DEFEND

All Terrarians, we must defend, the child menace is growing stronger! Just look at this and the go onto YouTube and give a dislike! Warning: video contains NSFW language delivered at a loud volume Now, wasn't that lovely? I mean seriously? (Note: this video isn't by me it's by super minecraft...
  5. osgur889

Weapons & Equip Sandstorm Sceptre, a new biome chest!

Hello today I would like to make a suggestion for a new biome key/weapon, THE SANDSTORM SCEPTRE! The Sandstorm Sceptre is Obtained through the desert biome chest, just like the Rainbow Gun etc. It is a yellowish staff with a shining ruby in the centre of it. The Sandstorm Sceptre is a summoning...
  6. osgur889

PC Wanting to start a new (Normal) multiplayer world

Hello I would like to start a new multiplayer world with some people so comment your steam name below or send me a friend request (you can just check my signature)
  7. osgur889

PC Random Crashing and Data loss

I and my brother have been experiencing alot of random crashes with some data loss. It starts with the game freezing and then force closing and leaving steam not responding (most of the time) if steam is still responding games cannot be launched from . These crashes have been happening since 1.3...
  8. osgur889

Minecraft - Why did you stop playing

I honestly stopped playing minecraft when 5 year-olds dominated and soon there was always whining "Admin he griefed me! Mod Osgur889 griefed my house!" Lol I was always being blamed and hearing this sorta stuff. "Boys are better than girls!" "No way girls are better than boys!"
  9. osgur889

WIP A New World - Terraria

Hello everybody this is my first Terraria story and keep in mind its a Work in Progress so please give feedback 100% honest, thank you. I woke...
  10. osgur889

PS3 Anyone want to play?

Hi I am Terra-Way1860 and I don't have many friends that play (two) If you friend me on PSN put in the message terraria. You can put your name down in a reply but I will take longer to respond. Also if you play minecraft I do too. PSN:Terra-Way1860
  11. osgur889

Biomes & Nature The Utopia. A Hallow alternative

This is my first biome idea so I want it to be good:naughty: Sadly I cant sprite :( The Utopia is a Hallow alternate. Instead of pixies and unicorns it has spirits and elementals. I don't have land music but I got underground :D Music by DmDokuro Monsters Light Spirit Health: 240 Defence...
Back
Top Bottom